Procter & Gamble

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2012.

Interview Details – "Tell me about a time you had to adjust yourself"

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to adjust yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

Interview Details – The first round of interviews comes about 1 month after the reasoning test completed at their office. During the 1st round, a Brand Manager who has been with the company for 5-6 years will interview you. Questions are all competency based questions, asking for scenarios showing leadership, creativity, data analyses and decision making processes. The first round usually is rather casual and friendly while the next few rounds are stress-tests whereby the interviewer will act nasty and uninterested to gauge your reactions. They will use strategies such as telling you to use another example, or that they don't see how your answer fits, or telling you that you're not getting to the point fast enough.

Preparation is necessary. Look at a list of competency based questions and answer them based on your experiences, highlighting your roles, your goals and outcomes. If you are not comfortable with competency based questions, be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to analyze a lot of data and reach a split second decision.   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you had few resources and accomplished a goal.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you led a team to success.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.