Procter & Gamble

3.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2011.

First you need to pass the personality/values test and IQ test. I then received a phone call to set up a phone interview, took the phone interview which was heavy in technical questions and background experiences, then was invited for the second in person IQ test (to confirm it was you who took the first one remotely?). Finally, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with multiple interviewers in the same room asking difficult questions to see if your values are aligned with the companies. Then I received the offer and worked to negotiate.

Interview Questions
  • What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example:   Answer Question
I was not able to negotiate. Internally I have had friends that were given increment bonuses when they indicated they were intending to go elsewhere.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Business Analyst Interview

1 to 1 interview and typical questions such as describe a situation when you blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla... HR would go through your CV yet he was very friendly. I had six questions to answer. None of them were too difficult to answer. Still I enjoyed the interview very much.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2011.

The interview took place on campus. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. Seemed very interested in getting a feel of the culture and personality fit. Took a long time between the first interview to hear from HR regarding next steps.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2011.

I applied for a position business and marketing analyst at P&G Central Europe. First there were an online test where my skills such as personality and IQ were tested, took about an hour. If succeeded, you take a personal interview. I was offered for one, had 60 minutes for that. You could bring a calculator because you need it. The test consisted form 2 parts, one for the counting part (math and logical skills) and the second is for IQ test. 60 minutes were barely enough, couldnt finish it completely. In 10 minutes got the results, invitation for personal interview. In 2 weeks they called, and I went for a 60 minutes interview. Before that they gave me a paper with questions on it that will be on the interview, so I could prepare for that.
    In the interview (2 people) they asked questions from your previous experiences.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you proved your leadership capabilities? How did you manage to take control on people?   Answer Question
    • What are the benefits working in a team?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2009.

I applied online when I became aware they were recruiting at my school. After submitting my resume I was immediately sent a link to complete 2 online tests, one asking behavioral type questions and the other was the IQ test. I was informed about 1 week later to take a written test at my school, there were about 35 people in the room when I was taking the test, it had 3 parts a reading comprehension part, a math part, and an iq part. I received a phone call the week after the test to complete an interview at my school. I was interviewed by one who was an alumni from my school who was recruited by P&G and the other had a longer history with P&G.

For the interview make sure you formulate your responses in their desired way, they write everything down and essentially try to keep you on point with the formula. I felt the interviewers were very impersonal and felt the interview was initiated with a lack of interpersonal interaction. The interviewers jumped into the questions and essentially took down my answers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Long interview process

Interview Questions
    • what will you keep in the company for more than five years   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2008.

You will need to apply online and take the personality test. If you pass you will be called to take another test. If you pass, you will have 3-4 interviews, can be 1:1 or panel. Then the offer will come.

It may take 2 months to for you to get through the entire process so patience and persistence is key.