Procter & Gamble CBD Intern Interview Questions

3.4

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

1a. Submit Resume 1b. Online Tests 2. If you pass the 1a and 1b, phone interview. 3. If you pass 2, Intern conference. Panel interviews and additional testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Once I applied it took a few weeks to here if I would have the initial interview. Once I received a time I waited about two weeks until my phone interview. After conducting that interview I had to wait two months before hearing back.

Interview Questions

• They want to know a lot of what happened and what did you do situations so be planned and prepared.   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted an application online and completed two online assessments (one computer-adaptive IQ test and one non-cognitive personality assessment). A manager at P&G emailed me approximately one week later to schedule a phone interview. After completing the phone interview, I was invited for a site visit. During the site visit, I completed another IQ assessment, along with an in-person interview. Both interviews the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result) and included questions such as "Describe a time when you've had to manage a team" . Each interview lasted approximately 1 hr. All interviewers were very personable and made me feel at ease. Overall, the process was rigorous and time-consuming, but very well-structured.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed with a trip to Cinci to interview. There we took a logic test, interviewed with two employees, and toured. I enjoyed the two days there, it was pretty obvious everyone who worked there adored P&G. They give you 7k and a company car for the summer, which is definitely nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had limited resources to work with Tell me about a time when you had a short term goal   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

Through campus recruitment - 1st interview and test. Then second interview at their head office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped/mentored someone and how do you know that you actually helped?   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

Initial online assessment, followed by screening interview with two individuals and a longer paper assessment, followed by a final panel interview of two people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you came up with a recommendation based on complex data.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

Was informed of the position through my school's career website. Submitted my application on P&G's website which included an IQ test, a behavioral response test, resume, cover letter, etc. Was emailed a few weeks later to set up a 45 minute phone interview. The interview involved all behavioral questions. P&G's recruiter was extremely friendly and helpful in answering any questions I had about the position and company. Was emailed a few weeks later inviting me to the CBD conference.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bangkok (Thailand)) in June 2012.

Interview

Had to do an initial online personality assessment showcasing leadership and interpersonal skills followed by an IQ test (don't underestimate this). Didn't get a confirmation email so I called them and they told me I passed and to come in for a written test (easy). Had first interview about very basic interpersonal issues (e.g. how do you reach a goal, how did you diffuse a situation, are you a leader). Passed and had second interview with department uppers. Questions were related to resume and more interpersonal issues (you can find these in other reviews). Provide experiences to demonstrate you are a responsible, driven team player and leader. Got an offer but it failed to happen because mentor became busy.

Interview Questions

• None. All questions were fit, behavioral questions you can easily practice for.   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

University emailed me about a recruiting event, went and was offered an interview. Interview was late in the season so the process was sped up more than usual. Only had one interview with two senior managers consisting of generic "Tell us about a time when.." questions. Skills/IQ test was easy with elementary math and basic morality questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle in a group setting?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time when you had to teach something?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as I was happy to receive the offer but have heard that a returning intern was able to negotiate a 2000$/month raise.