Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – started off with the online screening process and then was asked to complete a written reasoning test in person. both tests were pretty easy, the only unexpected question required me to know the formula for the circumference of a circle.. The interview was conducted by 2 interviewers, one on the phone and one in person. Found the format a little awkward because it was hard to talk to the other person on the phone while maintaining eye contact and everything else with the interviewer that's in the room. Asked 3-4 questions.
From what I remember:
- the last question was, describe or tell us anything else that you would like us to know.
- a time when you had to teach someone something
- when you were required to fulfill an unmet need

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had insights from a lot of data...   Answer Question

CBD

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Submit ur application
Online questionare
Reasoning test
3 or 4 interviews with managers

Interview Question – Can you think of a time when it was thought “there has to be a better way of doing this’” but you came up with an improvement to an existing idea or process that made it significantly better?   Answer Question

CBD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2012.

Interview Details – Talked with a representative at a career fair who put me in touch with a CBD Recruiter. The Recruiter told me 95 - 98% of their hires come from their intern program, so no dice for me.

Interview Question – Turned out not to really be a phone interview, more of a phone Q&A. There must have been some breakdown between the guy who recommended me and the recruiter   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tampico, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was nice, smooth and quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Weybridge, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

Interview Details – Application --> Onlne Test --> Test on site (Maths + Verbal Reasoning + Logic test) + 2:1 interview with department managers --> Got a reply the day after that I have gone through to the final interview.

only hiring 8 interns, 3 offers have already been made.

I wouldn't say the interview has been the most enjoyable interview I have had because the interviwers had a tick sheet to fill in and they were constantly making notes. Hence it did not feel like we were making a great connection. It felt like they asked those questions because they had to, not that they were genuinely interested in me.

They asked me about 8 questions in 1 hr. They can all be found on the internet. There's nothing unexpected. Do try to think as many examples as possible beforehand to avoid repeating situations, or make up some during the interview ;) Do answer in the CAR form. It makes the interviewers' life easier = higher chance to get through.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   View Answer

Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process it is not easy, but it is not impossible. After all IQ test and languagues test, you will pass to the interviewers panel.
You can expect any kind of question, so just it is better to be as honest as possible, you can not prepare the interview. They will look your reaction to your questions and the way that you express oneself. They will check your CV with you and you will have the chance of explain your experiences with them, all in a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Question – Why do you want to trade with washing powder?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

CBD

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1, written test with Supplement data sheet
2, 1st round interveiw
3, 2nd round interview

Interview Question – describe a time when u worked with a difficult person   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble CBD interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.