Procter & Gamble CBD Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2015

3.2

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Met at school career fair, applied through online system. Afterwards, took a skills/shapes test, which seemed a little unexpected. Then, had a 1-hour behavioral phone interview with employee in local area. Made it passed that and was then invited to headquarters in Cincinnati for final round. Took another test, got a tour of HQ, spent the night, and the next day had an interview with 2 executives.

Interview Questions

• 2-on-1 interview at final round. Good cop/bad cop-type interview with lots of questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Step 1 - Apply only and complete both personality and Shapes reasoning test
    Step 2 - In school reasoning test, 60 mins: Math problems, logic questions and shapes
    Step 3 - 1st round in person interview: 1 hour, 2 people interviewing you, 10 behavioural questions
    Step 4 - 2nd round in person interview: head office

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to come to a conclusion   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

started off with the online screening process and then was asked to complete a written reasoning test in person. both tests were pretty easy, the only unexpected question required me to know the formula for the circumference of a circle.. The interview was conducted by 2 interviewers, one on the phone and one in person. Found the format a little awkward because it was hard to talk to the other person on the phone while maintaining eye contact and everything else with the interviewer that's in the room. Asked 3-4 questions.
    From what I remember:
    - the last question was, describe or tell us anything else that you would like us to know.
    - a time when you had to teach someone something
    - when you were required to fulfill an unmet need

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had insights from a lot of data...   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Submit ur application
    Online questionare
    Reasoning test
    3 or 4 interviews with managers

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when it was thought “there has to be a better way of doing this’” but you came up with an improvement to an existing idea or process that made it significantly better?   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2012.

Interview

Talked with a representative at a career fair who put me in touch with a CBD Recruiter. The Recruiter told me 95 - 98% of their hires come from their intern program, so no dice for me.

Interview Questions

• Turned out not to really be a phone interview, more of a phone Q&A. There must have been some breakdown between the guy who recommended me and the recruiter   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampico, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tampico, Tamaulipas (Mexico)) in October 2011.

Interview

Was nice, smooth and quick

Interview Questions

• Most difficult challenge you had   1 Answer
    • If we offer you the job right now would you say yes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Weybridge, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Application --> Onlne Test --> Test on site (Maths + Verbal Reasoning + Logic test) + 2:1 interview with department managers --> Got a reply the day after that I have gone through to the final interview.

only hiring 8 interns, 3 offers have already been made.

I wouldn't say the interview has been the most enjoyable interview I have had because the interviwers had a tick sheet to fill in and they were constantly making notes. Hence it did not feel like we were making a great connection. It felt like they asked those questions because they had to, not that they were genuinely interested in me.

They asked me about 8 questions in 1 hr. They can all be found on the internet. There's nothing unexpected. Do try to think as many examples as possible beforehand to avoid repeating situations, or make up some during the interview ;) Do answer in the CAR form. It makes the interviewers' life easier = higher chance to get through.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   1 Answer

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process it is not easy, but it is not impossible. After all IQ test and languagues test, you will pass to the interviewers panel.
    You can expect any kind of question, so just it is better to be as honest as possible, you can not prepare the interview. They will look your reaction to your questions and the way that you express oneself. They will check your CV with you and you will have the chance of explain your experiences with them, all in a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

CBD Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

Interview

1, written test with Supplement data sheet
    2, 1st round interveiw