Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Cayey, PR

Updated Jun 7, 2015

3.5

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayey, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cayey, PR) in August 2013.

Interview

Long process, 1 on line exam and an additional exam at the site., 2 personal interviews. It took about 2 month to Get hired. Panel interview with 2 directors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a good offer didnt negotiate

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cayey, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cayey, PR) in July 2012.

Interview

The day I applied for the position I needed to take an aptitude exam, about two weeks after they made arrangements to take another exam in their facilities, an exam for technicians. A week after was my first interview. The next day they called me for my final interview. It was a very pleasant interview, not a very technical interview, were questions about my experiences and my point of view in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• As a said there were no technical questions, it was all about how I can manage certain situations and how I felt about it.   Answer Question