Procter & Gamble Customer Business Development Internship Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Business Development Internship Interview

I applied through their website after hearing about it at a career fair. When submitting the application you are given a reasoning test. Then should pass the test you are asked for a phone interview with either some working full-time in CBD or an HR rep. They take your test scores and interview into consideration and then you submit to the final round which is a two visit to their headquarters in Cincinnati. There is another reasoning test, 2 on 1 interview and a tour of the building. After a certain amount of time they will inform you of whether you were given an offer or not.

Interview Questions
  • "What is your overall opinion of Procter & Gamble."   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Customer Business Development Internship Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2009.

I applied for the position online. The online application consists of your general information, a 60 question behavioral test, and a 30 minute logic test (15 questions, 2 minutes per question). I then received a call from P&G that I would be phone interviewed. The phone interview was about 45 minutes which included behavioral questions and period to ask questions. Definitely prepare for the interview - I actually found all the questions beforehand on this site from another post, and believe it or not, knowing my examples beforehand got me covered for the phone interview and the face-to-face.

Once passed the phone interview stage, P&G invited me to a recruitment conference where I met others who were being interviewed. The first afternoon was about getting to know the company, which P&G did a great job at. They specifically told me what they were looking for in an employee. (And on a side note, you should cater your interview answers to what P&G is looking for, which can be found all online on their Careers page.) The next day, there was a 1 hour 5 minute logic, math, and reading comprehension test (make sure to complete the practice test that P&G provides); a 2:1 interview; and an archive tour about P&G's history.

The whole recruitment process was great - P&G employees are very friendly, down-to-earth, intelligent, motivated, and most importantly, passionate about what they do. They actually wanted us to dress business casual for the conference! It was definitely a very inviting and warm environment, not intimidating or overbearing, wonderful recruitment experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you learned or pursued something on your own and what did it do for you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you demonstrated power of mind, people, and agility.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to change your style to work with a team.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you knew your resources were low and how you overcame that obstacle.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you envisioned a better outcome and motivated others to see the same goal.   Answer Question
    This was an internship, so there was no negotiation.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!