Procter & Gamble

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Doctoral Summer Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Phone interview by a scientist and the decision will be made based on the interview. I was interviewed by a Principle Scientist first and another in a different group 2 months later. Turns out I wasn't a fit for the first position and he forwarded my application to another scientist who could use the help of an intern. Then paperwork, background test and drug screen. Then contacted by a relocation assistant.

Interview Question – All the questions were technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble Doctoral Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.