Procter & Gamble Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014
Updated Oct 1, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Analyst Interview

On line preliminary assessment. If the on-line assessment is a fit with the company, it is followed by an in person behavioral interview (tell me about a time when, etc). In person interview is usually two people at a time.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

There are at least 3 interviews by managers, each lasting 1 hour. The questions are based on the SDS form the HR sends out before the interview, yet sometimes, it may deviate from the form. They prefer answers in the form of Challenge Action Result (CAR).

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2011.

Overall process was pretty slow and thorough. I started with taking an online assessment test. There were lots to critical thinking questions. I received a call about 2 months later to come in for an interview at the headquarters location. I spent the first 1/2 of the day going through another assessment test which entailed a mix of critical thinking questions, word problems, and reading comprehension. It reminded me of the SAT or GMAT. I spend the 2nd half of the day actually talking to people and entertaining behavioral type questions....Tell me about a time when you took lead on a project. What exactly was your part?

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was probably about one of the older jobs on my resume. I had to really remember the detail of the job.   Answer Question
    negotiated a little more money

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After all the online tests, only 10% of the candidates go to the interview rounds. No specific/difficult question on finance, but more on the experiences you've had, and to cite situations in which you handled difficult decisions/actions

Interview Questions
    • When you had to handle a difficult boss, how did you get around it to still deliver the results?   Answer Question
    No negotiation - accepted their offer.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application online.....aptitude test....first interview with operations manager then Panel Interview with group Manager and Associate director or Director

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an instance where you had to choose one option versus the other? Elaborate why you chose such?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

first online application, online test about logic and management experiences, telephone interview, on site visti

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

1. Online assessment
    2. Sit-in reasoning test
    3. 1st interview - campus
    4. 2nd interview - the head office
    5. Offer

Interview Questions
    • Nothing particular. All questions were within usual and expected boundary.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. P&G has its own compensation structure to the very minute details.