Procter & Gamble Finance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2012.

Very culture driven. Want to get to know you. Basic situational questions like tell me a time you had to face a difficult decision and what did you do. Most of the questions stemmed from their four core principles that they share on their website

Interview Questions
There was none for an internship

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Online test...then phone interview with current employee....then flown to Cincy for a day of panel interviews and lunch/dinner with current employees. Offer recieved within 2 weeks.

nothing was negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2008.

Took the test and never heard from them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were face with a very difficult decision.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

I applyed in November and I was contacted for the first time in January for a phone interview. Right after the phone interview we schedule a full-day assessment for February. There I had to take a logic test (was not difficult - like the one on the online assessment), then three interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the usual ones: why industrial? why Procter? What did you learn from yoru exchenge program? biggest challenge? how do you motivate people?
      Tell me a situation were you showed initiative.
      Your biggest failure.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
    No negotiation.

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2012.

MBA on campus recruitment process, on campus presentation, online job posting application. After selection, first round interview was on campus and included 2 back to back interviews.

Interview Questions
    • • I was asked two back to back questions, one behavioral/situational and the other was corporate/project finance related
      • Both took up the largest part of the interview and both were challenging questions
        Answer Question
    • • Asked which of the internship deliverables had the greatest impact and what the impact was (behavioral)
      • Technical finance questions were incorporated within the discussion of my summer internship
      • Technical part got pretty complex fast, but I felt that the framing of the questions was confusing
        Answer Question
    At the time of this submission, the hiring process was not complete. Waiting for next steps and/or round 2

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

the company wants some fun candidate. i went all the process to the very last interview. there were only 2 persons left, me and the other person. in the end, the company didn't hire me because they said my financial knowledge was way better than my competitor, but he got the job because he speaks English more fluent.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

I have been through Personality test, IQ test and panel interview. Overall it was not difficult as long as you have braced yourself for potential behavioural interview questions. I would say in order not to make a fool out of yourself, you've got to do your homework! I was glad that I wasn't nervous and I have been able to portray myself in positive image. My only concern now is that how should I inform my current employee that I am quiting? Anyway, I believe those who is prepared will be given a fair deal.

Finance Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2009.

First there was a basic IQ test that was pretty straightforward as well as a personality screen. The interview itself was 45 minutes long with two individuals interviewing me. Questions were only about personal experiences and takeaways from those experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and kept the process relatively informal.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!