Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Finance Manager Interview Questions

3.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

They recruited at my university and I communicated with an alum. All questions are behavioral - tell me about a time when... and they have a very specific set of qualities they look for. Extremely bureaucratic process and not at all personable. There were about 6 other candidates at their HQs that day. We took a math test and then had to 1 hr long interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

I was invited to interview with Procter & Gamble as I began a two year MBA program. I had registered to attend a national MBA conference that year and was interviewed by Procter & Gamble at that time (while at the conference). The interviewer was very pleasant and the questions ranged from providing details and examples about my ability to handle difficult problems and/or people to specific discussions about my work experience, leadership skills as well as my ability to follow orders.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose a public school for your MBA as opposed to one of the Ivy League schools?   View Answer
    • This wasn't a question, but the interviewer tried to distract me by looking at other places while I spoke. I believe he was trying to see if I would lose my train of thought.   View Answer

I was just starting my two-year program MBA and felt that it was more appropriate to find employment within my home state.

Once I returned from the conference to my home state I received an invitation to visit Procter & Gamble's headquarters in Ohio the following summer, but I declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

I submitted my resume through my university. I was then asked to complete logical and reasoning tests online. After passing, I was invited for a campus interview (1:1). Shortly after, I was invited to the headquarters where I took a math test and participated in a panel interview.

Tough process --- It's fair to say that only top talent makes it through.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Need to submit your application on line, no exceptions! If selected, have to do an online questionnaire to test our personality. Then if ok go for a logical test at the office. If pass the test, 3 interviews with manager from the function and then answer very early. P&G is very good at recruiting people and base the selection on personality rather than technical knowledge. I choose P&G because the interview spirit was really in line with my values contrary to other experiences!

Interview Questions
    • The logicial test if you are a non-finance candidate. Same test for all functions!   Answer Question
    No negotiation as P&G will propose you a very competitive salary vs the market so you take it or go!

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

First there is an online application. After a few days you recieve an invitation to complete an online personality test. Once passed youre invited to complete logical and analytical tests (dhl type) at the office. The next phase is an HR interview. If passed it is followed by three panel interviews (quite tiring as they come one by one with just a short coffee break).

Interview Questions
    • A lot of guesstimatics and questions of type " give me an example of a situation when.."   Answer Question