Procter & Gamble

Updated Jan 26, 2015

3.1

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

P&G recruits at my school and do a preliminary online behavioral and logic reasoning assessment. After the candidate is successfully screened, he/she will have the first interview of entirely behavioral questions. This is as far as I've got in the recruiting process

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to manage conflict in a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

On Campus interview Process.
    Be sure to talk the P&G tests online!
    1. Talk to every employer at the pre-night.
    2. Have 10+ examples to answer behavioral based questions.
    3. 1st and 2nd round campus interviews are similar
    4. Prepare 5+ interesting questions for interviewers (2-on-1 interviews)
    5. Cincinnati based interviews (2). Be prepared to talk about why you want P&G for a career and not just a position. F&A hires based on people willing to work on any area of F&A

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do in your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

I made contact with a representative at our Career Fair. made an impression on him. I was encouraged to apply. I did. Got an on campus interview, then received an offer for a second interview in Cincinnati. I will be taking that interview in two weeks.

The interview I took on campus was with two reps, one young one old, asked behavioral questions. Team oriented behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a way you have improved a process.   Answer Question
    • When have you had to change a direction or focus of a project halfway through completion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2008.

I applied to a summer internship through my university's career center. I had an interview on campus that was very resume focussed. I was then flown to Cincinnati for a panel interivew. This one was much more traditional (aka, tell me of a time when you overcame an obstacle). The company was very focussed on responses being given in the "CAR" format - Context, Actions, Results. I also had to do a personality test online. Now days, the company also gives a SAT style "Reasoning" test. I was offerred a position as a summer intern between my Junior and Senior years of college. At the end of my internship, I was evaluated and given an offer to come back and work full time after graduation.

Interview Questions
    • After having had an interview on campus that was very focussed on my individual resume, I was surprised when they began asking me more traditional "tell me of a time when..." questions.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. I only heard of one person that negotiated for an internship and I don't think it was received well.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

School recruiting. First around was typical behavioural questions: leadership example, give an example to show once you use your analytical skills to solve problems. Also ask for team conflicts examples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied via campus recruiter and student competitions. About 3 months. 3 interviews: screening, interview with HR and interview with Head of Department. Not really difficult question, you just need to explain clearly what you did and what you gain from previous experience

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2014.

Application through the Day in a Life of a Finance and Accounting Manager Scheme. You send a cover letter (really optional, unless you have odd gaps in your CV) and a CV. Then there are some odd questions about achievements in school etc, and then a set of shape based IQ questions - Raven's Matrices.

I then had a phone interview, for which I was given 24 hours notice. I imagine this would have been negotiable if necessary - they suggested an interview 1 hour after they called, which I pushed forward to the next day.

I was then invited to interview. The first day is technically non-assessed and consists of some talks by senior staff, some role plays, and a 2 hour case study. You then present the case study to senior members of staff. There is then a dinner in the evening - get a good night's sleep before hand it is a VERY long day! (8:30am to 10:30pm, talking pretty much solidly).

The next day there are repeats of the IQ tests, plus verbal and numerical reasoning. I believe these are usually done the previous day. If you fail these you are sent home.

Then you have 2 interviews. The first, in the morning, is with one interviewer, and the second, in the afternoon is with two.

Both are fairly similar, competency based interviews. I was asked about the most difficult challenge i had faced, and a time when I had failed, as well as various other normal ones - when I had led a team etc etc.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult challenge I had faced, and when I had failed.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2014.

First contacted us through email about 2 weeks after application. The recruitment process begins with an aptitude test, followed by three rounds of interviews. The first interview is a personal based interview to find out whether one can fit in the culture; the second interview is more of a competency based interview with more difficult questions than the first. The final interview is a one on one chat.

Interview Questions
    • Question: The most difficult decision you've had to make in your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

1. Success Driver Assessment - 2. Global Reasoning Test - 3. Resume Screening round - 4. Initial Interview (1:1)

Interview Questions
    • Content:Strength & Weakness, Personal behaviour, they want to understand clearly your CV - Background, your leadership skill as well as experiences, accomplishment,...

Language: Vietnamese (60%), English (30%)

View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

1. Aptitude test
    2. Managers interview
    3. Directors interview
    4. Offer

Interview Questions
    • The life experience questions can sometimes catch you blank.   Answer Question