Procter & Gamble

Relevance Date Difficulty

Head of Safety Interview

Head of Safety
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was approached by a recruitment adgency about a position they thought would be of interest to me. I provided my CV and had an informal chat with the agency representative who told me more about the position and employer. I was partially interested and agreed for an interview. This was set at a mutually agreeable time. I drove some several hundred miles on the morning of the interivew. Attended the interview with the current Head of the Department, followed by HR. I had not been given the opportunity to arrive the night before so I would be rested on the day. I drove back home immediately afterwards. I decided I would not accept the position anyway, probably even before I went up, but certainly afterwards as I did not like the attitude or the environment area.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble Head of Safety interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.