Procter & Gamble

Relevance Date Difficulty

Head of Safety Interview

Head of Safety
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was approached by a recruitment adgency about a position they thought would be of interest to me. I provided my CV and had an informal chat with the agency representative who told me more about the position and employer. I was partially interested and agreed for an interview. This was set at a mutually agreeable time. I drove some several hundred miles on the morning of the interivew. Attended the interview with the current Head of the Department, followed by HR. I had not been given the opportunity to arrive the night before so I would be rested on the day. I drove back home immediately afterwards. I decided I would not accept the position anyway, probably even before I went up, but certainly afterwards as I did not like the attitude or the environment area.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!