Procter & Gamble Human Resources Intern Interview Questions

3.7

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

In typical P&G fashion, you take an assessment test to start the process. 2. Then you will be contacted by a recruiter for typical behavioral interview for MBA's, tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume etc..3. You will have a discussion with two P&G managers either in person or at headquarters. 4. You will take another assessment test which is a little bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern - Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Sent an online application, was contacted a few months later. Had a phone interview and then two onsite/in-person interviews. Behavioral questions were asked during all interviews, so I can't say what it is they were looking for. They were really nice, great people. I didn't want the position when I first arrived, but the interview process makes you want the position. As in, the great people, and noting how well they treat their employees. When asked, everyone says they love it there, and to be honest, they seem like they genuinely mean it.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2011.

Interview

I was referred to the position by a friend who works at P&G. I was able to attend a recruiting session P&G HR held for it's top recruiting schools (of which I don't come from). That afternoon, I had an onsite exam which was basically a replica of the online assessment needed during the online application. Right after the exam, I had an interview with two individuals. All of the questions were behavioral and related to their success drivers. There were three questions for each of the three success drivers for a total of nine questions. The interview lasted about an hour. The questions are very specific and want candidates to exemplify experiences and behaviors that align with the success drivers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to accomplish a difficult task that required you to rely on other people. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question