Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

There are two rounds of logical tests as a well as a math test. There is also two rounds of interviews, one on the phone and the other on site. The interview is like most interviews asking general behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions are behavior questions, describing situations where you had to resolve a problem or think quickly   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews with various managers. They asked basic behavioral based questions that can easily be answered using the STAR method. After completing the two phone screening interviews I was invited to cincinnati for 2 in person interviews at the main offices and reasoning test - received offer via email several days later

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I waited for a bit and then found my place to be interviewed. Then, the interview began. They told me about a couple of the positions that I could end up getting, and then asked me if I had any questions. After that, they asked me some questions, that ranged from easy to the kind that you need a couple moments to think about. Overall, it was fairly easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Why P&G? (Why our company, why do you want to work here, etc.)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First a Screening with Human Resources staff. It is more a personal-oriented interview. They are trying to see if overall you are a good fit for the company.
    After that comes a Panel in which the leaders of the business unit looking for the position are present. This is a more professionally-oriented interview. They are trying to see if you have the skills to deliver the results.

Interview Questions

• Tell an experience in which you demonstrated leadership
      Tell an experience in which you demonstrated teamwork
      Tell an experience in which you demonstrated problem-solving skills

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was at their HQ in downtown Cincinnati. There were two interviewers and we sat in the lobby. They were very friendly and asked a lot of about the resume. For most of the interview, they let you take the wheel and talk about yourself. Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).

Interview Questions

• Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I went to a university workshop by P&G and turned in my resume/applied online (which includes a reasoning test). Within the next couple of days I received an email informing me they wanted to do a phone interview. Within the following week, the interview was conducted. Approximately 3-5 days after the interview, I was informed I made it pass the first interview and they wanted me to attend the "Super Recruiting Day." The trip was about 3-4 weeks after the phone interview (Nov 14th-15th, I think.) and they said they would have another one during December. Keep in mind, these dates were for the "Super Recruiting Days" relating to the P&G Beauty Research and Development interns. The first day we just had dinner with our day hosts. The following day, they showed us around and had a lot of work shops. We also had our interview (2-3 people interviewers per room) and retook the reasoning test. Everyone was really friendly and there was A LOT OF FOOD!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• All questions for interns will be related to your resume. Know it well!! They will throw some unexpected situation-al?/behavioral questions, like "tell me about a time when ____________." Be sure to answer with CAR or STAR (same thing.) One of mine was about a time where I had to learn something difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Detroit, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was simple. I went to a career fair and there they gave me and interview. Before the interview,I had to do the online assessment in order to continue. The assessment was long and you needed to think about it. The process for the second round took about 2 months but in the end I wasn't selected for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult member of your team   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The focus a lot on hiring the person and not the position. They don't waste time trying to figure out if you're qualified. They use your resume for that. Once they think you could be a good fit they focus on making sure that you could be a good fit at the company and that your values and principles line up with the company's values and principles. Efficient interview process where you learn about the company and even about your self.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very pleasant for both positions I applied for. I did two initial interviews for two intern positions, and I'm in the process of scheduling my second round interview at one of their plants. The interviewers were all great people to talk to. Make sure to ask them about their own work and the P&G company culture- they'll have a lot of good things to say.

Interview Questions

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your response! Our interviewers are all great people! :) Most of our interviewers are directly from the function that you are applying for, so these are potentially your future colleagues ... More