Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014

3.4

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2008.

I had a Intelligence and personality test online after i passed the initial internet screening. I got a call at 8 am after i applied online. After that i was asked to send in a sample of my writing. Once i got the offer i had to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions
They know what you are worth and they have a whole different area. So it was hard to negotiate mostly because they only have 1% get an offer so it is hard to negotiate with them.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

After passing the personality and reliability tests, it took about two weeks (with multiple phone calls and emails) before an interview was scheduled. I was SUPPOSED to have a phone interview last Monday but the person from Bangkok did not call. When I asked the HR person in Malaysia, she said the guy was busy and will rescheduled but until now, that didnt happen. I did not bother asking for the status anymore because it was said that there will be 3 interviews. At the pace of them doing their things, by the time I start my internship, I doubt the recruitment process would have been completed. Probably they kept delaying the interview because they weren't interested with interns but can't do anything because I passed the tests.

Interview Questions
    • During the reliability test, the most difficult questions are the long comprehension questions and asking you what can you conclude from it. Thank god it is MCQ but it is still very confusing.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

The hiring process took two online tests (analytical and personality), one on-campus analytical test, a panel interview (with 2 people), lunch with senior manager, and a final panel interview (with 3 people). I was asked all behavioural questions for both interviews, as well as follow-up questions.
    My advice is to be very well prepared and know your experiences thoroughly because they will ask for every detail. It is fine to bring bullet-point notes to help you remember, as long as you don't read off the paper.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem using conflicting information.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you inspired a group of people to achieve something.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2012.

P&G has a centralized hiring system, a web-site, where one can apply for any position in the world. In order to apply one needs first to create an account and enter personal info including contacts, backgrounds, CV, etc. The further step is online motivation test. Once a person passes it he/she receives an invitation for an offline reasoning test. There also can be the third test but I never had it. Deending on the position the two latter tests are optional. After that a candidate goes through a series of two interviews and a game. If a person succeeds the only thing left is a job offer. This is tough but it's worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Why didn't you work during first three years of Bachelor studies?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

personalty test, reasoning test, personal interview

Interview Questions
    • all questions were about giving an example from life, doesnt has to be from past work experince, about the core values of the company. leadership, solving problems, using limited resources...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I took the IQ test and had a 2:1 interview in the same day. Make sure to have a lot of leadership..Get a good night rest before the interview and eat a healthy breakfast because you are going to need the brain power :-)

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem? They asked this question twice in a different format.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

First of all, you need to pass the online assessment center tests. They will require around 2h30 minutes because you have to both introduce all the details, reply to ~60 questions about yourself and past experiences and then, you have 2 IQ tests. After this stage, if successful, you are going for a live test, reasoning test (math type) of 60 minutes. Last stage is 3 interviews, not necessarily the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What was my hardest decision and why. Of course, it's recommendable to be related to a work experience.   View Answer
    No negotiation as I was an intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First i took a test of math, sequences and understanding they told me i didn't pass the test but 4 months later they called me and they told that i got an interview with the HR the interview lasted an hour they pretty much wanted to know about me, my skills and how i managed difficult situations. Then i waited about ten minutes; and they told me i had made it to the second round interview and that we would call me to make an appointment.

Interview Questions
    • We were in an open space, where we were able see our surroundings, they asked me that if the place were full how many parking spaces would be needed.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Once you send in your resume and cover letter, a recruiter will contact you and give you documents to study. They have a lengthy interview process and want you to learn their specific 3-step method to answering questions where you talk about Context, Action then Result. Just memorize 10 or so personal experience scenarios and rehearse explaining them as CAR then adapt them to all the questions. I think professional, if somewhat predictable, and well-rehearsed answers are what they are looking for so don't get too creative.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions are really not very unexpected. They actually give you a full list of questions, but if you have CAR down it adapts to everything. Although you should also take time to learn about the company as there will be some trivia on that.   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Following an initial online test I was called to an interview at the P&G office. At the office the test results were verified by completing a similar test (including logic and reading comprehension). After the test and a company presentation I went through three interviews with hard behavioural questions. Within two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!