Procter & Gamble

Updated Nov 23, 2014

3.4

90 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2008.

I had a Intelligence and personality test online after i passed the initial internet screening. I got a call at 8 am after i applied online. After that i was asked to send in a sample of my writing. Once i got the offer i had to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions
They know what you are worth and they have a whole different area. So it was hard to negotiate mostly because they only have 1% get an offer so it is hard to negotiate with them.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

After passing the personality and reliability tests, it took about two weeks (with multiple phone calls and emails) before an interview was scheduled. I was SUPPOSED to have a phone interview last Monday but the person from Bangkok did not call. When I asked the HR person in Malaysia, she said the guy was busy and will rescheduled but until now, that didnt happen. I did not bother asking for the status anymore because it was said that there will be 3 interviews. At the pace of them doing their things, by the time I start my internship, I doubt the recruitment process would have been completed. Probably they kept delaying the interview because they weren't interested with interns but can't do anything because I passed the tests.

Interview Questions
    • During the reliability test, the most difficult questions are the long comprehension questions and asking you what can you conclude from it. Thank god it is MCQ but it is still very confusing.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

The hiring process took two online tests (analytical and personality), one on-campus analytical test, a panel interview (with 2 people), lunch with senior manager, and a final panel interview (with 3 people). I was asked all behavioural questions for both interviews, as well as follow-up questions.
    My advice is to be very well prepared and know your experiences thoroughly because they will ask for every detail. It is fine to bring bullet-point notes to help you remember, as long as you don't read off the paper.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem using conflicting information.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you inspired a group of people to achieve something.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2012.

P&G has a centralized hiring system, a web-site, where one can apply for any position in the world. In order to apply one needs first to create an account and enter personal info including contacts, backgrounds, CV, etc. The further step is online motivation test. Once a person passes it he/she receives an invitation for an offline reasoning test. There also can be the third test but I never had it. Deending on the position the two latter tests are optional. After that a candidate goes through a series of two interviews and a game. If a person succeeds the only thing left is a job offer. This is tough but it's worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Why didn't you work during first three years of Bachelor studies?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

personalty test, reasoning test, personal interview

Interview Questions
    • all questions were about giving an example from life, doesnt has to be from past work experince, about the core values of the company. leadership, solving problems, using limited resources...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I took the IQ test and had a 2:1 interview in the same day. Make sure to have a lot of leadership..Get a good night rest before the interview and eat a healthy breakfast because you are going to need the brain power :-)

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem? They asked this question twice in a different format.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

first applied online then out of no where got an email inviting me down to their office for an assessment and interview. The assessment is ridiculously hard and the interview is all behavioral questions which can be very difficult. Other than that great people and great atmosphere, very difficult company to get in to.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you applied your expertise in one field to a totally different field   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Psychometric test followed by aptitude round whhich was followed by two interview rounds. questions were mostly from cv and behavourial interview in thier bangalore assessment centre.It was in their assessment centre.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging thing you have ever done.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable as I was a fresher

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

1 application online, 1 test online, 1 test in the office, 1 1:1 interview, 1 panel discussion with 3 people

Interview Questions
    • To provide an example and from college and describe in details situation when I've been a leader of some group and convince them to do something they initially did not want to do.   Answer Question
    no negotiatons

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

First of all, you need to pass the online assessment center tests. They will require around 2h30 minutes because you have to both introduce all the details, reply to ~60 questions about yourself and past experiences and then, you have 2 IQ tests. After this stage, if successful, you are going for a live test, reasoning test (math type) of 60 minutes. Last stage is 3 interviews, not necessarily the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What was my hardest decision and why. Of course, it's recommendable to be related to a work experience.   View Answer
    No negotiation as I was an intern.