Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview. felt like it went well, but never heard back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Questions

• Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a three step process. The first interview is very difficult and requires a lot of thinking on your feet. The do not ask the typical questions. After an online portion there is another in person interview. Thisis more of determining if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a coworker have not gotten along.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was non negotiable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After the online assessment, I physically visited P&G for a written test of 65 minutes, 40 questions (3 sections: numerical, critical reasoning and logic).

After successful completition I was invited to a telephone interview. The interview was conducted by two executives, the Financial executive and the Supply Chain .

They asked several questions. We spent 90 minutes on the phone.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for several STAR examples. Be sure to have about 15 examples on why you are a good candidate. IMPORTANT: Procter & Gamble is looking for evidence of what they call “Success Drivers”.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online tests, IQ test, 1:1 interview, phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation in which you used your technical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

The process is arduous. Multiple exams and interviews. They are looking for very specific things that you must articulate.

Interview Questions

• No surprise questions, purely behavioral based. However, they're looking for very specific answers and they should be in depth answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They're pretty much take it or leave it.

Intern Interview

Interview

1 test and then on 2 separate days 3 interviews the whole process took 1 month

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was halted by some unspecified issue in a preliminary "test".

Interview Questions

• The test portion was unclear and prevented an interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial SAT type exam, not very difficult. Then an interview with junior manager, they try to find a general fit to the culture. After that a final interview with senior manager. They were very harsh and focused solely on negative side of my CV.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA).

Interview

Applied online through the P&G website and University Recruiting. Completed the pre-screening questionnaire. Was preselected for a recruitment dinner prior to the career fair and spoke with current employees. Spoke to them at the career fair the following day briefly. Attended an on-campus interview and selected for second round on-site interview. Stayed in Iowa City and went to dinner with newer employees the night prior. Went to breakfast with my on-campus interviewer. The following day, I took the IQ exam and went through two 1 on 1 interviews, a plant tour, Q&A sessions, and final interview to wrap up the day and deliver the results. Very efficient process and people were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Math questions, reading comprehension questions, IQ test, previous experience questions.   Answer Question