Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview. felt like it went well, but never heard back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Questions

• Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a three step process. The first interview is very difficult and requires a lot of thinking on your feet. The do not ask the typical questions. After an online portion there is another in person interview. Thisis more of determining if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a coworker have not gotten along.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was non negotiable.

Intern Interview

Interview

The Steps: 1) Online cognitive assessment: both tests took around an hour and a half. The first was a fit test and the other was a cognitive assessment test. 2) Phone Interview: just the standard fit questions, why you're interested, etc. 3) In person interview and in person cognitive assessment: another 40 to one hour cognitive assessment

Interview Questions

• Just be sure to look up general brainteasers and practice cognitive tests ahead of time   Answer Question

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Great point! We do have cognitive reasoning assessments and there are definitely a lot of similar practice activities candidates can look for online to prepare. They can also check out our practice ... More

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very pleasant for both positions I applied for. I did two initial interviews for two intern positions, and I'm in the process of scheduling my second round interview at one of their plants. The interviewers were all great people to talk to. Make sure to ask them about their own work and the P&G company culture- they'll have a lot of good things to say.

Interview Questions

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your response! Our interviewers are all great people! :) Most of our interviewers are directly from the function that you are applying for, so these are potentially your future colleagues ... More

Intern Interview

Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Intern Interview

Interview

R1) written test R2) Face to face interview. Mostly behavioral questions asked R3) Less number of questions but a lot of probing for more details The final round was conduced by Associate directors from the same function that i applied for, so there level of grilling was higher.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you analysed complex data to make a decision? Was asked twice   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The internship application starts with you making an account at their website, where you can upload a resume, a cover letter, among other things. You will then have to answer a personality test, with a lot of situation-based questions. If you pass this, you will be invited to take a reasoning test (written) at their company.

Interview Questions

• Their personality test asks a lot of situational questions that don't really leave room for explanation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

The process is arduous. Multiple exams and interviews. They are looking for very specific things that you must articulate.

Interview Questions

• No surprise questions, purely behavioral based. However, they're looking for very specific answers and they should be in depth answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They're pretty much take it or leave it.

Intern Interview

Interview

1 test and then on 2 separate days 3 interviews the whole process took 1 month

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation