Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

3.4

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

first applied online then out of no where got an email inviting me down to their office for an assessment and interview. The assessment is ridiculously hard and the interview is all behavioral questions which can be very difficult. Other than that great people and great atmosphere, very difficult company to get in to.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you applied your expertise in one field to a totally different field   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Initially talked to a representative at a career fair. I was contacted by an alumni and I scheduled an on-site interview with her. We mainly talked about the positions and I was told to apply to specific positions online and never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • We talked mostly about the interviewer's experience at P&G.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I talked to recruiters at the career fair in September and gave them my resume. I was told to apply online so I would be in the system. The online application involved filling out a simple Taleo form and then completing two assessments: a personality assessment and a reasoning assessment. I highly encourage people to look at the same test for the reasoning assessment and be very familiar with P&G's PVPs and whether you fit with them.

Following this, I was invited to interview at school the next month when the interviewers were coming. This interview was very behavioral, asking questions along the lines of "tell me about a time when...". Be very familiar with your resume, as they'll have a copy and will be able to know if you're not being truthful.

It was between my first interview and the second that I had a gap of about four months. I talked to my recruiter and to my interviewer, both of whom said I was at the top of the list for further consideration. In March, I was invited on-site to interview. The first night we were there, we were invited to dinner with other candidates and our interviewers (who turned out to be our bosses). The second day, we had breakfast, an introduction to the company, a tour of the building, and then an interview with two interviewers. They provide the transportation to and from the site and hotel. Any expense taken to get to the P&G site is covered, you just need to send in your receipts.

Interview Questions
    • Just all behavioral questions, nothing particularly difficult. Know your resume from start to finish.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase since it was an internship

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

When I got to the assessment centre, they gave us an unexpected numerical reasoning test before actually starting the interview. I thought that was dodgy because we had all come unprepared. I think companies have a duty to walk you through the application & interview process, which they failed at.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard. What they did was ask about my what I wrote in my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Through College - There was a psychometric test, followed by aptitiude and 2 rounds of HR.Aptitiude had a minimum cut off. The test was in Bangalore. HR was for 2 rounds. Mostly from CV

Intern Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process with P&G was incredibly easy going. A preview night the evening before interviews revealed that the interview would be entirely behavioral, conversational, and easy-going, which it most certainly was. Interviewers were incredibly relatable and fun to be around. Second-round interviews were composed of some of the same questions as the first round, but interviewers encouraged the use of the same answers since they were obviously good enough to get you in a second time. Unfortunately, my experience with the interview process ended after the second round, but I would definitely try again. I felt at home with the people in which I interacted.

A word of advice on the pre-interview exam - study! You can find practice tests online and on the P&G website. Take them in the exact environment in which you plan to take the real test. Your first time through, take it untamed and then time yourself each following time. If you can get yourself thinking creatively and analytically ahead of time, you will be much better off for the real deal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you used different pieces of information to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

First there is an aptitude test. If you clear that, you reach Screening Interview Phase. If you clear that, then you are eligible for three comprehensive interviews. After that, result is being announced on the basis of your performance. Interviews may be face to face, or telephony. The interviews are situation based.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Met with recruiters at a national career fair. Spoke at length with one lady who took my resume and told me to apply online and return the next day. Was scheduled for an interview that same day. Interview was basic behavioral, a lot of questions exactly from this webpage which was cool. Interviewer was sort of uncaring/condescending and I do not know why.

Intern Interview

Starts with an on line personality test which is then followed by on campus tests and screening Interviews. There are then a set of comprehensive interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you employed your technical skills to solve a problem. You need to provide a specific situation, explain all the involved factors, how you came up with the solution and implemented it.   View Answer