Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really long, really specific. They weren't accommodating, but they were professional, they responded in more than 2 months, and I needed to search a bit for an area that suited me. Nevertheless, it was really eye-opening.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lewisburg, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

You begin by applying online and taking an aptitude test. If selected for an interview, then you visit at the company and interview with approximately 5 employees for short 20-30 minute sessions. You also follow up with another aptitude test that is taken on paper instead of on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how you handled prior situations.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2015.

Interview

Long term interview, started with test, followed up with interview by a director. Interview was schematic and boring. Most of the asked questions are avaible online. Whole process recquires detailed explanation on simple tasks. Plus was that the interview was straight after the test results. And they have sent me information by not accepting my cadidacy by mail.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After submitting application, the next part of the process involved an online tests to ensure candidates fit with the company culture, as well as a general aptitude test. Both were fairly straightforward and should cause no concern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are two exams. One u do online it's more about your personality and how other perceive u. The 2nd one is a multiple choice IQ questions. Then there are 3-4 interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Super cool and I'm glad that all reviews in here are really helpful. Although I have to pass other 2 interviews, but all of the questions for my 1st interview were basically about situational experience- and you should answer them with answers that are aligned with their values and powers (which you can check by yourself :)). All of the processes are tough, start from the online application, CV screening, reasoning test, and 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why you want to work here; although your major is politic? Tell me when you lead a project   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2015.

Interview

Seemed a bit too much only for an internship position. Had to take 2 online tests as well as 3 interviews, the first one with the HR department and the others with managers in the specific area. Most questions checked your leadership skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Harrogate, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

online application followed by online tests followed by in house tests followed by two in house interviews. Only progressed to the first in house interview - this involved a panel of three individuals, however one individual asked the vast majority of the questions, whilst the other two made notes and contributed occasionally. The focus of the interview was largely in-line with what is described here on glassdoor. A huge emphasis on leadership

Interview Questions

• name a time when you experience conflict and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

After the offline reasoning test held in the local P&G office, I was given a call by HR that I have qualified for the interview rounds. In total, there are three rounds of interview, each within the span of 1-2 weeks. Each round of interview was conducted by a different interviewer, each from a different business unit. The interview questions will be based on your past experiences, and they would ask you to elaborate on some of these experiences.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give an example of a time when you were leading and influencing the direction of a project or task. 2. Describe a situation when you faced a difficult problem and how you were able to solve it. 3. Describe a time when you were able to come up with a new idea that became key to the success of some activity or project.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Interview

After the reasoning test there are 3 interviews. first is HR and other 2 depending on your interviewer. it depends on the applicant and the interviewer, my first interview took 10 mins, second one took 20 mins, and the last one took an hour. the second interview was from my CV and the last one was completly based on situations.

Interview Questions

• What's your ideal career?, lots of situations questions (describe a situation when you took a hard decision, when you had to go against the team, etc).   Answer Question