Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

3.4

83 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2008.

I had a Intelligence and personality test online after i passed the initial internet screening. I got a call at 8 am after i applied online. After that i was asked to send in a sample of my writing. Once i got the offer i had to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions
They know what you are worth and they have a whole different area. So it was hard to negotiate mostly because they only have 1% get an offer so it is hard to negotiate with them.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2007.

It took them forever to contact me after posting my CV on the site, after 4 months or so they called me to present a math exam, few days after invited me to interview with HR after that there was a panel interview with 3 director/manager level executives if you make it they invite you to spend a day shadowing someone from the function you'll be getting an offer from. Then you will get a job offer.

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2009.

I learned about the companys internship opportunities. I met with the recruiter the next day so she could help me with my resume and with my interviewing skills. She was extremely helpful in telling me what to expect. For the personality test, i did very well, make sure you make yourelf sound great in order to pass it. The reasoning test was online and was pretty complicated. I suggest you google it for some example questions in order to prepare yourself.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2009.

Initial stages are online assestments. When you passed, you fill in a form about the different questions relating to success drivers.
    Initial interview is a basic one lasting half hour with a HR manager.
    2nd and 3rd interview are more comprehensive lasting an hour each with a Senior manager.
    4th Interview (final) is with a director of the department u want.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2008.

Took online IQ and Personality Tests. After which I was contacted by recruiter (by email) to schedule an on campus interview. Interview went well and I was told they would get back to me shortly. They ended up filing my application as a intern in research and not engineering so I was never contacted. When I contacted HR they acknowledged their mistake and said that all the engineering positions had been filled!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2009.

After sending my CV, I was contacted for an interview. Upon Arriving I was shown into a room with other applicants and took a logic test. I then had 2 one on one interviews that consisted of typical behavioral and background questions. Finally I took a personality test. The entire process took 6 hours although I have heard that generally the process is separated over a couple days.

Interview Questions
    I did not really do any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ohio, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ohio, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2008.

Its easy. First I applid online, then i did a reasoning test online, then i had my first interview. The first interview was quite straight forward, behavioural questions. After that, I had to wait a week and had to take a second interview, which was also behavioural and a reasoning test along with it. Then if you pass, you will get the job

Intern Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

first i had been looking for summer internships and applied to the big name companies so i applied online (background info plus reasoning test and personality test)...two weeks later, i found out P&G was going to be represented at my university at a career fair so i asked my mom all she knew about the company and did some online research and was prepared for the career fair but ended up talking to the rep for only a few minutes because of the mass number of students wanting to talk with him...received an email from the rep almost two more weeks later and had an initial phone interview...a week later, i received a phone call from someone in a specific dpt with an actual intern offer, had the phone interview with the senior researcher the next day who offered to fly me to Cincinnati before we had even hung up! i'll be flying to Cincinnati in one week!
    most of the questions were behavioral and experience based, for example, tell me about your research experience, oh you had a research partner-if you ever had a problem, how did you solve it? what do you do outside of classes? i'd say definitely highlight leadership, time efficiency, and organization examples as well as well rounded-ness (i was able to expand on my volunteer teaching experience in Africa)
    all the interviewers were friendly and kept stopping to ask if i had questions and laid back

Interview Questions
    • did something ever go wrong in your lab? if so, how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newcastle, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question
    It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2010.

Well same behavioral questions....but the problem was with the interviewer....she ws not very understanding....I was from a Product Managment background and she was from Supply Chain....she wasnt able to completely understand what I was saying and then ended up saying "what was the big deal in work u did"....later I discovered that she we as a hardcore feminist and she perhaps did not appreciate my role in past projects and in teams.....

Interview Questions

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!