Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

84 interviews

3.4

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Following an initial online test I was called to an interview at the P&G office. At the office the test results were verified by completing a similar test (including logic and reading comprehension). After the test and a company presentation I went through three interviews with hard behavioural questions. Within two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

1 application online, 1 test online, 1 test in the office, 1 1:1 interview, 1 panel discussion with 3 people

Interview Questions
    • To provide an example and from college and describe in details situation when I've been a leader of some group and convince them to do something they initially did not want to do.   Answer Question
    no negotiatons

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I got in touch with P&G through a career fair at my university. I had an interview on campus, then a phone interview, and finally, I was flown out to OH for an in-person panel interview. It was an interesting and challenging process, and I felt like a lot of their "paper" interview questions were extremely similar to one another. However, they were extremely thorough and their employees were very kind and understanding. One was not even thrilled about having to ask the repetitive questions. Usually they give you an answer (at least for internships) after your interview in OH, but in my case they had to wait a few days and deliberate. In the end, I got the job for the summer and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • What problems did you encounter while working with a group and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

First of all, you need to pass the online assessment center tests. They will require around 2h30 minutes because you have to both introduce all the details, reply to ~60 questions about yourself and past experiences and then, you have 2 IQ tests. After this stage, if successful, you are going for a live test, reasoning test (math type) of 60 minutes. Last stage is 3 interviews, not necessarily the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What was my hardest decision and why. Of course, it's recommendable to be related to a work experience.   View Answer
    No negotiation as I was an intern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First i took a test of math, sequences and understanding they told me i didn't pass the test but 4 months later they called me and they told that i got an interview with the HR the interview lasted an hour they pretty much wanted to know about me, my skills and how i managed difficult situations. Then i waited about ten minutes; and they told me i had made it to the second round interview and that we would call me to make an appointment.

Interview Questions
    • We were in an open space, where we were able see our surroundings, they asked me that if the place were full how many parking spaces would be needed.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Online resume and assessment test, telephone interview, written aptitude test, final round 2-1 interview on-site. You are given the opportunity to interact with P&G employees from a variety of functions within the department that you applied for.

Show leadership, passion and agility. Show that you are willing to invest your efforts long-term in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with conflicting data   Answer Question
    The compensation structure is extremely competitive, and I saw no need to negotiate further

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Crailsheim (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crailsheim (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2012.

After submitting your application, you'll be asked to take a diagrammatic test online. For people who aren't really in touch with this sort of tests, some preparation might be required. There's a time limit of about 40 seconds "per question". Based on whether you fit the job profile and your test scores, the company will contact you in about 2 weeks.

The selection process at the company consisted of two interviews and a basic IQ (sort of) test. First up was the interview wit two interviewers. the interview lasted a while but there weren't really any difficult question posed. All the question were based on either my CV or the P&G Success Drivers. This was followed by the test. The test isn't exactly tough. But still one should practise a bit for it. A sample test is available on the website and serves as a good basis. There are 40 questions divided into three sections. I was told that I had to get at least 26 answers correct in order to "pass". There is no sectional cut-off. So choose the sections you feel most comfortable with and tackle the questions there first. Based on my performance in the first interview and the test, I was informed that I would be interviewed a second time. The interview was along the same lines as the first one, but this time the interviewers went into detail as regards what I'd done. I had to almost recall individual projects I had been a member of at the spot.

Here are some tips that might help with preparations for the interview process:
    1. Practise the sort of questions as asked in the test as much as you can.
    2. Go through all reviews on Glassdoor and make a list of the interview questions. That should more thn suffice for the interview.
    3. Know yourself and your CV inside out.

The test should normally be taken in your native language. Since the test was not available in my native language, I was asked to take the test in a language I'm most comfortable in. I chose English and was given 15 additional minutes to complete the test.

Interview Questions
    • There were two questions basically:
      1. The interviewer placed 3-4 cups of various sizes and shapes before me and asked what the biggest problem would be in producing them on the same production line. (This is relevant to my job since I'll be working in the manufacturing division)
      2. I was asked a question regarding a current problem the company is facing - it was related to lot sizes, production planning, etc. (I am not sure if I can state the actual question here. But those are braid categories it was related to)
        View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

First I did an online pesonality test that was easy enough, then I got a mail from them to make a logical test (it came un 3 parts, one was about math, the other was about understanding some sentences and choosing the correcta affirmation, and the last part was about number sequences or geometric sequences, etc), after that test they instantaneously (like 1 hour after) told me that I passed the test and they did me an interview, 10 minutes after the interview the told me that I passed that stage again and that they will contact me later for the last interview (a panel interview). Today they called me and said that my panel interview will be on friday!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one time when because of someone advice that was against of what you thought at that moment, you successfully solved a problem?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

They recruited from my university and after the initial IQ and personality test, shortlisted some candidates for a screening interview. The office environment is very relaxed and the interviews took place in glass rooms. the interviewers were relaxed and friendly, although firm. They explained the interview process briefly and offered water/tea/coffee then began to ask the questions once I was comfortable. The interview was entirely behavioral. there were four comprehensives after the screening interview, also behavioral before they gave thier final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of a time when you had to analyze data from several different sources and how you did that   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate time as my university would restart in about 8 weeks whereas their offer consisted of twelve weeks of internship

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2011.

until now other than the iq test in the online application, i took a test at the company building. It was in turkish had 3 sections: math, turkish comprehension questions, and an iq test very similar to that in online application form . then they called me for an english interview probably just to evaluate my language skills. The same day they gave me appointment for the group interview.