Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I first did the online application and the logical/reasoning test. They asked me for an interview 15 days later. It was a 30 minutes interview about my studies and why i applied to P&G. Then they have to decide if I am passing to the final interview, which is supposed to be a two hours interview face to face.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for P&G
    Which was the best idea i have ever had
    Mention the last article i remember about new technologies
    Mention a time i worked in a team, talk about the process and the tasks

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The internship application starts with you making an account at their website, where you can upload a resume, a cover letter, among other things. You will then have to answer a personality test, with a lot of situation-based questions. If you pass this, you will be invited to take a reasoning test (written) at their company.

Interview Questions

• Their personality test asks a lot of situational questions that don't really leave room for explanation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1 online test, 1 reasoning test at their HQ and submission of resume. After that no response from them. Online test consist of 50+ IQ questions, include some intermittent after doing certain amount of questions. Reasoning test at their HQ again consist of IQ test and personality questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Personality online tests, online tests, presential tests, interviews. Those online tests are very basic and easy to pass. The main issue with the presential test is the limited time to answer each question. So you have to be very fast and confident about your answer.

Intern Interview

Interview

PhD intern (chemistry)

Application: Applied in October, 2013, online. Got an email for a phone interview at end of Jan, 2014. Scheduled for early Feb 2014.

Interview: General and technical both (both had a behavioral aspect attached to it). Went for 30 min, interviewed by 3 interviewer.

Questions: (i) Research (explain) (ii) team work example (iii) lab habit and culture.

Answered confidently and clearly with short to the point answers.

Overall experience was excellent. Offered within 2 weeks for the internship.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2014.

Interview

First I was asked to redo the aptitude tests that I had previously done online. These are very simple, so if you have actually done the first ones by yourself you should be ok.

Then the process is constituted by three interviews. These are all with the same type of questions based on your life experiences and CV. There are some questions available on the website of the company to give you an idea of what they are going to ask and to help you prepare.

The interviews are quite informal and from what it seemed to me all they wanted to do is get to know me and see if my personality fitted the company and its values.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate because I believed the proposal was fare.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online through their job page. Did the online reasoning test and answered some short behavioral questions. Two weeks later I got an invitation for an offline reasoning test and some interviews at their premises. The reasoning test was quite similar to the practice test (provided online) although the last part was a little bit harder. The test, when successful, is followed by three interviews, only one in which direct behavioral questions were asked. All interviewers made you feel at ease and were easy-going. Even got to do an informal lunch with one other employee. Two days after I was offered a position as an intern.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions on my dissertation as it was quite similar to the job description for which I applied. The toughest question maybe was 'what would you like to know from me?'. All other questions were either out of interest or behavioral as mentioned on the P&G website.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview, very logic-based. Leadership and teamwork skills are crucial. Just make sure you are very prepared and be confident! They are very nice people! Show your passion for the position you are applying! P&G really looks for people who are a good fit with the company!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

Interviews were conducted by HR and then two engineering managers. As expected for an intern job, many of the questions were based on previous university projects and experiences. The questions focused on teamwork, how you help others and come up with your ideas. They also focused on the ability to influence others. They lasted around 30 minutes each and phoned me later that day to tell me that they wanted to offer the job.