Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was at their HQ in downtown Cincinnati. There were two interviewers and we sat in the lobby. They were very friendly and asked a lot of about the resume. For most of the interview, they let you take the wheel and talk about yourself. Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).

Interview Questions

• Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Online application, very very long. CV, cover letter, questions. Two tests. Rather basic. After a few weeks recieved an email that I'm not suitable for the position. Found out from a friend in HR that at P&G the system reviews the applications first looking for key words. Wrong words – an actual person won't even see your application.

Intern Interview

Interview

Duplicated questions in written tests. First round was online written tests and logical test. Second round was on campus written test, third round was face-to-face interview. Candidates of different departments were arranged to test together so the competition was very keen.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Detroit, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was simple. I went to a career fair and there they gave me and interview. Before the interview,I had to do the online assessment in order to continue. The assessment was long and you needed to think about it. The process for the second round took about 2 months but in the end I wasn't selected for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult member of your team   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2014.

Interview

A very nice hiring process consisting of three interviews and one numerical reasoning test. It feels like they do not hire the job, but the person. Very many personality questions. Not one hardcore theoretical question. Very friendly interviewers, so the interviews feel like conversations. I think they pretty much manage to get to the real you.

Interview Questions

• What are three good things ant three improvable things about you? If you were the Minister for Education, what would you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I first did the online application and the logical/reasoning test. They asked me for an interview 15 days later. It was a 30 minutes interview about my studies and why i applied to P&G. Then they have to decide if I am passing to the final interview, which is supposed to be a two hours interview face to face.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for P&G Which was the best idea i have ever had Mention the last article i remember about new technologies Mention a time i worked in a team, talk about the process and the tasks   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The internship application starts with you making an account at their website, where you can upload a resume, a cover letter, among other things. You will then have to answer a personality test, with a lot of situation-based questions. If you pass this, you will be invited to take a reasoning test (written) at their company.

Interview Questions

• Their personality test asks a lot of situational questions that don't really leave room for explanation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1 online test, 1 reasoning test at their HQ and submission of resume. After that no response from them. Online test consist of 50+ IQ questions, include some intermittent after doing certain amount of questions. Reasoning test at their HQ again consist of IQ test and personality questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Personality online tests, online tests, presential tests, interviews. Those online tests are very basic and easy to pass. The main issue with the presential test is the limited time to answer each question. So you have to be very fast and confident about your answer.