Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014

3.4

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Following an initial online test I was called to an interview at the P&G office. At the office the test results were verified by completing a similar test (including logic and reading comprehension). After the test and a company presentation I went through three interviews with hard behavioural questions. Within two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Initial SAT type exam, not very difficult. Then an interview with junior manager, they try to find a general fit to the culture. After that a final interview with senior manager. They were very harsh and focused solely on negative side of my CV.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

personalty test, reasoning test, personal interview

Interview Questions
    • all questions were about giving an example from life, doesnt has to be from past work experince, about the core values of the company. leadership, solving problems, using limited resources...   Answer Question

1 test and then on 2 separate days 3 interviews the whole process took 1 month

No negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

When I got to the assessment centre, they gave us an unexpected numerical reasoning test before actually starting the interview. I thought that was dodgy because we had all come unprepared. I think companies have a duty to walk you through the application & interview process, which they failed at.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard. What they did was ask about my what I wrote in my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Online tests, IQ test, 1:1 interview, phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation in which you used your technical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Through College - There was a psychometric test, followed by aptitiude and 2 rounds of HR.Aptitiude had a minimum cut off. The test was in Bangalore. HR was for 2 rounds. Mostly from CV

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First i took a test of math, sequences and understanding they told me i didn't pass the test but 4 months later they called me and they told that i got an interview with the HR the interview lasted an hour they pretty much wanted to know about me, my skills and how i managed difficult situations. Then i waited about ten minutes; and they told me i had made it to the second round interview and that we would call me to make an appointment.

Interview Questions
    • We were in an open space, where we were able see our surroundings, they asked me that if the place were full how many parking spaces would be needed.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First of all, I took the psychotechnic test online. The results came by email in about 5 days, but they can take up to 7 days to come in. As a recommendation, you can ask for your results at their recruitment page, corresponding to which country you're applying, at Facebook. The time that it takes to get the results is independent of the results.

Afterwards, I had to take the reasoning test at their headquarters. The test isn't extremely difficult, but the time constraint is a problem. Their test sample online only shows how the questions will be in principle and teach you how to answer them, but in no way reflects the real difficulty of the test. A calculator is as important as a pencil to take the test. Wrong questions are not penalized, so answer as much as you can. The results took about 7 days to come in by email. If positive, they'll contact you later for your initial interview.

They called me from HR to schedule the initial interview. In the interview, all their questions were behavioral. They look for past behavior to predict future behavior, and will ask you about your past successes. They also look how you fare against their Success Drivers, and your integrity. In my case, the questions were made by a panel of 2 in a round table. They were extremely nice and polite. The interview was more of a conversation, I was asked about 12 general behavioral questions, but there were more questions regarding the answer that I gave to them. I strongly recommend answering with the CAR method. The interview lasted more than an hour, and I enjoyed it every moment of it. You can ask about the company at the end of the interview, but it is absolutely prohibited to talk about salary or benefits, or any kind of negotiation, as they said to me. They will grade you, and compare you to other applicants, but this always happens in each step of the process
    If successful, between 1 - 2 weeks you'll receive an email notifying you if you go to the "Final Interview" (which is not always final, as told by my interviewers). I'm currently at this step; I cannot confirm or deny anything more. If I recieve an offer or not, I will edit this interview.

I hope my experience helps you in your application process.

My general recommendations:

* This process has to be taken seriously. It demands a thorough research of yourself and them. In my honest opinion, it takes a long time, but in the end, worth it.

* You are always compared to others in each step of the process. Prepare accordingly.

* P&G literally tell you what they want from you. Research about them and their working culture as much as you can.