Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014

3.4

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2009.

Took a few interviews after applying online. First took an interview based off of personal skills which P and G defines as "Success Drivers" and took around a month till I received a reply for another interview. On that one, I had to answer questions based on the functions on what I applied. It wasnt that difficult overall as all questions were expected. Took another month or so for a reply, which I declined later due to personal reasons.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2008.

I applied online through my campus career services. I then had a campus interview. I had to take a personality, IQ, and skills test before the campus interview, after which I was picked for the site interview.
    Before the site interview, I had a 1-1 with the site HR manager. The site interview consisted of a 1-1 with my team lead, and another 1-1 with the plant manager.
    I found out about the offer 2 days after the site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a tough situation you have experienced, and how did you go about solving it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ljubljana (Slovenia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

The process start on-line with a personality test, quite long. Then if selected you have to come for Intelligence test in P&G offices (1hour) and then if the test is positive for a short interview which is more based on personality, team work skills than educational/professional background. In my case all the employee from human resources I met were really agreeable.

Interview Questions
    • Their were no question unexpected but most of the question I was expecting have not been posted. Such as question about academic background.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2009.

The interview process took a whole day, similarly to the superday but not as intense as that.I remember being interviewed by an alumni from my college. Generally speaking, the whole process was quite easy. But in the end, I didn't get the offer because they were looking fill marketing and sales positions, which I was not interested at all.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and how can they contribute to your work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

In order to get an interview with P&G you need to pass two exams. The hiring process is very long, it can take more than 3 months. Remember to be confident all the time, and make sure you answer all the questions properly and clear.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to learn the current trends and updates to finish a project successfully.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2007.

It took them forever to contact me after posting my CV on the site, after 4 months or so they called me to present a math exam, few days after invited me to interview with HR after that there was a panel interview with 3 director/manager level executives if you make it they invite you to spend a day shadowing someone from the function you'll be getting an offer from. Then you will get a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2009.

I learned about the companys internship opportunities. I met with the recruiter the next day so she could help me with my resume and with my interviewing skills. She was extremely helpful in telling me what to expect. For the personality test, i did very well, make sure you make yourelf sound great in order to pass it. The reasoning test was online and was pretty complicated. I suggest you google it for some example questions in order to prepare yourself.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2009.

After sending my CV, I was contacted for an interview. Upon Arriving I was shown into a room with other applicants and took a logic test. I then had 2 one on one interviews that consisted of typical behavioral and background questions. Finally I took a personality test. The entire process took 6 hours although I have heard that generally the process is separated over a couple days.

Interview Questions
    I did not really do any negotiation.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2010.

Online Test: Success Competences
    Onlne Test: Logical reasoning
    At-office Test (logical reasoning, maths, language)
    Interview (screening, sometimes in english)
    Panel Interview
    Offer

Intern Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2010.

First interview was on our school campus. We had to do a reasoning test beforehand. They offered second interview to fly us out to Cincinnati, Ohio. It was a two day thing. First night, they had a dinner where you get to meet people from the Procter and Gamble team. Second day was reasoning test and interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you were considered an expert.   Answer Question