Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
82 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern
Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – First of all, I took the psychotechnic test online. The results came by email in about 5 days, but they can take up to 7 days to come in. As a recommendation, you can ask for your results at their recruitment page, corresponding to which country you're applying, at Facebook. The time that it takes to get the results is independent of the results.

Afterwards, I had to take the reasoning test at their headquarters. The test isn't extremely difficult, but the time constraint is a problem. Their test sample online only shows how the questions will be in principle and teach you how to answer them, but in no way reflects the real difficulty of the test. A calculator is as important as a pencil to take the test. Wrong questions are not penalized, so answer as much as you can. The results took about 7 days to come in by email. If positive, they'll contact you later for your initial interview.

They called me from HR to schedule the initial interview. In the interview, all their questions were behavioral. They look for past behavior to predict future behavior, and will ask you about your past successes. They also look how you fare against their Success Drivers, and your integrity. In my case, the questions were made by a panel of 2 in a round table. They were extremely nice and polite. The interview was more of a conversation, I was asked about 12 general behavioral questions, but there were more questions regarding the answer that I gave to them. I strongly recommend answering with the CAR method. The interview lasted more than an hour, and I enjoyed it every moment of it. You can ask about the company at the end of the interview, but it is absolutely prohibited to talk about salary or benefits, or any kind of negotiation, as they said to me. They will grade you, and compare you to other applicants, but this always happens in each step of the process
If successful, between 1 - 2 weeks you'll receive an email notifying you if you go to the "Final Interview" (which is not always final, as told by my interviewers). I'm currently at this step; I cannot confirm or deny anything more. If I recieve an offer or not, I will edit this interview.

I hope my experience helps you in your application process.

My general recommendations:

* This process has to be taken seriously. It demands a thorough research of yourself and them. In my honest opinion, it takes a long time, but in the end, worth it.

* You are always compared to others in each step of the process. Prepare accordingly.

* P&G literally tell you what they want from you. Research about them and their working culture as much as you can.

Interview Question – What was the hardest decision that you ever made?   Answer Question

Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2013.

Interview Details – After CV processing, you have to do reasoning test. Next, there will be 3 interviews with managers. They are all about competency-based interview. Each lasts about 45 to 60 min. All questions are about your past experience to find your successful characteristic so it is expect able, but you need to provide a lot of examples.

Interview Question – All questions are about your past experience to find your successful characteristic so it is expect able, but you need to provide a lot of examples.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – After the online assessment, I physically visited P&G for a written test of 65 minutes, 40 questions (3 sections: numerical, critical reasoning and logic).

After successful completition I was invited to a telephone interview. The interview was conducted by two executives, the Financial executive and the Supply Chain .

They asked several questions. We spent 90 minutes on the phone.

Interview Question – They asked me for several STAR examples. Be sure to have about 15 examples on why you are a good candidate. IMPORTANT: Procter & Gamble is looking for evidence of what they call “Success Drivers”.   Answer Question

Intern

Interview Details – 1 Online Reasoning Test, 1 Test in P&G, 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult, but do expect many behavioral questions for all rounds of interview   Answer Question

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – First I had an online managing test, then intelligent test in HQ. After that there was a telephone call asking about my experience in project managment. Last and most important step is interview with three managers asking about your real situations in project managements - both university and professionals.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you failed in project and how you make it up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Online Application - includes a personality and iQ test
2. First interview with two co-workers
Very simple questions. Mostly situational questions like "when was a time when you took leadership in a project" etc.
3. Second Interview with two department managers
Harder questions. It is obvious that they focused on questions I didn't answer that well in the first interview.

Interview Question – Questions were all simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2012.

Interview Details – Complete a series of online application which includes submitting resume or addtional documents.given a link to comple online assessment centre which includes success driver, reasoning test. Later on will be contacted to go down for another round of reasoning test in person. Finally the interview notice.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details – Online resume and assessment test, telephone interview, written aptitude test, final round 2-1 interview on-site. You are given the opportunity to interact with P&G employees from a variety of functions within the department that you applied for.

Show leadership, passion and agility. Show that you are willing to invest your efforts long-term in the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work with conflicting data   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The compensation structure is extremely competitive, and I saw no need to negotiate further

Swābi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2012.

Interview Details – Conducted on-campus entrance test that consisted of simple IQ test related to arithmetic, pattern solving, comprehension questions as well as english vocabulary. It was then followed by screening interviews of about 20 mins and then detailed 3,4 interviews each of 60 minutes duration.

Interview Question – Tell us a situation when you had to improvise for having any resources to do a particular job   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Question – Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question