Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Started with an online assessment. Then I took the university recruitment test. After clearing it i was called for an interview after some days. The interview was short and constituted generally behavioural questions ie related to my interests, hobbies, anything i may have done in my life that had an impact etc.Finally i had panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?What was the most difficult decision you made in your life? Any decision you took that made impact on other people? Focused on extracurricular activities and went into the depth of event once organized by me. Also questioned in detail regarding one of my semester projects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Interview

R1) written test R2) Face to face interview. Mostly behavioral questions asked R3) Less number of questions but a lot of probing for more details The final round was conduced by Associate directors from the same function that i applied for, so there level of grilling was higher.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you analysed complex data to make a decision? Was asked twice   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)).

Interview

very common methodology. submit cv and cover letter on their website. you received a link for a reasoning test. it is a bit unconventional but nothing difficult. three days later i was invited to phone interview. there i failed because at the question "why are you excited about selling batteries" I did not know what to say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I went to a university workshop by P&G and turned in my resume/applied online (which includes a reasoning test). Within the next couple of days I received an email informing me they wanted to do a phone interview. Within the following week, the interview was conducted. Approximately 3-5 days after the interview, I was informed I made it pass the first interview and they wanted me to attend the "Super Recruiting Day." The trip was about 3-4 weeks after the phone interview (Nov 14th-15th, I think.) and they said they would have another one during December. Keep in mind, these dates were for the "Super Recruiting Days" relating to the P&G Beauty Research and Development interns. The first day we just had dinner with our day hosts. The following day, they showed us around and had a lot of work shops. We also had our interview (2-3 people interviewers per room) and retook the reasoning test. Everyone was really friendly and there was A LOT OF FOOD!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• All questions for interns will be related to your resume. Know it well!! They will throw some unexpected situation-al?/behavioral questions, like "tell me about a time when ____________." Be sure to answer with CAR or STAR (same thing.) One of mine was about a time where I had to learn something difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Santiago (Chile)) in October 2014.

Interview

P&G has a standard process where they send you an online test and then ask you over to a reasoning test. After that you go to two interviews and are made an offer. In my case, only after passing the test, I was told which areas they were looking for. None of them interested me. I accepted one anyway and interviewed for it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you didn't get the result you expected for your work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by aptitude round whhich was followed by two interview rounds. questions were mostly from cv and behavourial interview in thier bangalore assessment centre.It was in their assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you have ever done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable as I was a fresher

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very pleasant for both positions I applied for. I did two initial interviews for two intern positions, and I'm in the process of scheduling my second round interview at one of their plants. The interviewers were all great people to talk to. Make sure to ask them about their own work and the P&G company culture- they'll have a lot of good things to say.

Interview Questions

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your response! Our interviewers are all great people! :) Most of our interviewers are directly from the function that you are applying for, so these are potentially your future colleagues ... More

Intern Interview

Interview

The Steps: 1) Online cognitive assessment: both tests took around an hour and a half. The first was a fit test and the other was a cognitive assessment test. 2) Phone Interview: just the standard fit questions, why you're interested, etc. 3) In person interview and in person cognitive assessment: another 40 to one hour cognitive assessment

Interview Questions

• Just be sure to look up general brainteasers and practice cognitive tests ahead of time   Answer Question

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Great point! We do have cognitive reasoning assessments and there are definitely a lot of similar practice activities candidates can look for online to prepare. They can also check out our practice ... More

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

first applied online then out of no where got an email inviting me down to their office for an assessment and interview. The assessment is ridiculously hard and the interview is all behavioral questions which can be very difficult. Other than that great people and great atmosphere, very difficult company to get in to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you applied your expertise in one field to a totally different field   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Interview

Initially talked to a representative at a career fair. I was contacted by an alumni and I scheduled an on-site interview with her. We mainly talked about the positions and I was told to apply to specific positions online and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• We talked mostly about the interviewer's experience at P&G.   Answer Question