Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in December 2013.

Interview

CV screening, math, logic and personality test online, math and logic test at location, 3 interviews. The three interviews are with managers and basically all repeat the same questions. They are quite long, about 45 minutes each so it's a matter of resistance. Friendly interviewers but it's important to keep professional. They take forever to email you a response!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Almaty (Kazakhstan)) in June 2013.

Interview

First of all, candidates need to fill out an application online, which is replied to after a brief period of time. Following is a logical test, which is taken at P&G office, where numerical and grammatical questions are asked. Successful completion guarantees an interview, which is comprised of four steps. Successful performance in each interview gets candidates one step closer to receiving a job.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were basic, asking about personal skills and abilities. A few times, I was asked to recall a story, where certain qualities were demonstrated, like leadership skills, efficiency, team working abilities, or successful performance under pressure. The most unexpected question was asked about my personal weaknesses.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Long and challenging interview process, but also a big learning experience. The P&G hiring system is well built up, each step is a new challenge. I couldn't say any of the steps were easy. The HR people and interviewers were very respectful and kind, had really good questions. Their main goal is to get to know you better, the questions were about myself and my way of thinking, or my possible reactions in a given situation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us, besides money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA).

Interview

Applied online through the P&G website and University Recruiting. Completed the pre-screening questionnaire. Was preselected for a recruitment dinner prior to the career fair and spoke with current employees. Spoke to them at the career fair the following day briefly. Attended an on-campus interview and selected for second round on-site interview. Stayed in Iowa City and went to dinner with newer employees the night prior. Went to breakfast with my on-campus interviewer. The following day, I took the IQ exam and went through two 1 on 1 interviews, a plant tour, Q&A sessions, and final interview to wrap up the day and deliver the results. Very efficient process and people were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Math questions, reading comprehension questions, IQ test, previous experience questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial SAT type exam, not very difficult. Then an interview with junior manager, they try to find a general fit to the culture. After that a final interview with senior manager. They were very harsh and focused solely on negative side of my CV.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I took the IQ test and had a 2:1 interview in the same day. Make sure to have a lot of leadership..Get a good night rest before the interview and eat a healthy breakfast because you are going to need the brain power :-)

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem? They asked this question twice in a different format.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

personalty test, reasoning test, personal interview

Interview Questions

• all questions were about giving an example from life, doesnt has to be from past work experince, about the core values of the company. leadership, solving problems, using limited resources...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2011.

Interview

1 application online, 1 test online, 1 test in the office, 1 1:1 interview, 1 panel discussion with 3 people

Interview Questions

• To provide an example and from college and describe in details situation when I've been a leader of some group and convince them to do something they initially did not want to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiatons

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was halted by some unspecified issue in a preliminary "test".

Interview Questions

• The test portion was unclear and prevented an interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in March 2013.

Interview

First stage - paper based test testing logical thinking and analytical and critical reasoning
    Second stage - interview with HR - largely motivational questions, past experience, personality, etc
    Third stage - interview with marketing director - the same as HR