Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014

3.4

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

1 Online Reasoning Test, 1 Test in P&G, 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really difficult, but do expect many behavioral questions for all rounds of interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First I had an online managing test, then intelligent test in HQ. After that there was a telephone call asking about my experience in project managment. Last and most important step is interview with three managers asking about your real situations in project managements - both university and professionals.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you failed in project and how you make it up.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Initial screening interview on campus. Second behavioral interview on campus - more formal. Final interview on site

No negotiations

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

1. Online Application - includes a personality and iQ test
    2. First interview with two co-workers
    Very simple questions. Mostly situational questions like "when was a time when you took leadership in a project" etc.
    3. Second Interview with two department managers
    Harder questions. It is obvious that they focused on questions I didn't answer that well in the first interview.

No Negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2012.

Complete a series of online application which includes submitting resume or addtional documents.given a link to comple online assessment centre which includes success driver, reasoning test. Later on will be contacted to go down for another round of reasoning test in person. Finally the interview notice.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview went really smooth. The people from P&G are trying to get to know you and will help you on the way. The questions they asked were more focused onto discovering my character rather than to see how much you know.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of something you've done that without you having done it, would have never been done.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Online resume and assessment test, telephone interview, written aptitude test, final round 2-1 interview on-site. You are given the opportunity to interact with P&G employees from a variety of functions within the department that you applied for.

Show leadership, passion and agility. Show that you are willing to invest your efforts long-term in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with conflicting data   Answer Question
    The compensation structure is extremely competitive, and I saw no need to negotiate further

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swābi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swābi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2012.

Conducted on-campus entrance test that consisted of simple IQ test related to arithmetic, pattern solving, comprehension questions as well as english vocabulary. It was then followed by screening interviews of about 20 mins and then detailed 3,4 interviews each of 60 minutes duration.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a situation when you had to improvise for having any resources to do a particular job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question

Intern Interview

phone interview. felt like it went well, but never heard back