Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014

3.4

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

1. Online Application - includes a personality and iQ test
2. First interview with two co-workers
Very simple questions. Mostly situational questions like "when was a time when you took leadership in a project" etc.
3. Second Interview with two department managers
Harder questions. It is obvious that they focused on questions I didn't answer that well in the first interview.

No Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2012.

Complete a series of online application which includes submitting resume or addtional documents.given a link to comple online assessment centre which includes success driver, reasoning test. Later on will be contacted to go down for another round of reasoning test in person. Finally the interview notice.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview went really smooth. The people from P&G are trying to get to know you and will help you on the way. The questions they asked were more focused onto discovering my character rather than to see how much you know.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of something you've done that without you having done it, would have never been done.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Online resume and assessment test, telephone interview, written aptitude test, final round 2-1 interview on-site. You are given the opportunity to interact with P&G employees from a variety of functions within the department that you applied for.

Show leadership, passion and agility. Show that you are willing to invest your efforts long-term in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with conflicting data   Answer Question
    The compensation structure is extremely competitive, and I saw no need to negotiate further

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Swābi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swābi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2012.

Conducted on-campus entrance test that consisted of simple IQ test related to arithmetic, pattern solving, comprehension questions as well as english vocabulary. It was then followed by screening interviews of about 20 mins and then detailed 3,4 interviews each of 60 minutes duration.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a situation when you had to improvise for having any resources to do a particular job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question

Intern Interview

phone interview. felt like it went well, but never heard back

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Crailsheim (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crailsheim (Germany)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2012.

After submitting your application, you'll be asked to take a diagrammatic test online. For people who aren't really in touch with this sort of tests, some preparation might be required. There's a time limit of about 40 seconds "per question". Based on whether you fit the job profile and your test scores, the company will contact you in about 2 weeks.

The selection process at the company consisted of two interviews and a basic IQ (sort of) test. First up was the interview wit two interviewers. the interview lasted a while but there weren't really any difficult question posed. All the question were based on either my CV or the P&G Success Drivers. This was followed by the test. The test isn't exactly tough. But still one should practise a bit for it. A sample test is available on the website and serves as a good basis. There are 40 questions divided into three sections. I was told that I had to get at least 26 answers correct in order to "pass". There is no sectional cut-off. So choose the sections you feel most comfortable with and tackle the questions there first. Based on my performance in the first interview and the test, I was informed that I would be interviewed a second time. The interview was along the same lines as the first one, but this time the interviewers went into detail as regards what I'd done. I had to almost recall individual projects I had been a member of at the spot.

Here are some tips that might help with preparations for the interview process:
    1. Practise the sort of questions as asked in the test as much as you can.
    2. Go through all reviews on Glassdoor and make a list of the interview questions. That should more thn suffice for the interview.
    3. Know yourself and your CV inside out.

The test should normally be taken in your native language. Since the test was not available in my native language, I was asked to take the test in a language I'm most comfortable in. I chose English and was given 15 additional minutes to complete the test.

Interview Questions
    • There were two questions basically:
      1. The interviewer placed 3-4 cups of various sizes and shapes before me and asked what the biggest problem would be in producing them on the same production line. (This is relevant to my job since I'll be working in the manufacturing division)
      2. I was asked a question regarding a current problem the company is facing - it was related to lot sizes, production planning, etc. (I am not sure if I can state the actual question here. But those are braid categories it was related to)
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

First there was a series of online assements including a personality test and logic test. The logic test was somewhat challenging. The logic test included questions that were reasoning and abstract thinking problems. The next step is an interview. Mine was a one on one interview that dealt with mostly behavioral questions. It was a low stress interview and not that challenging. The final step was a day visit at the plant site. This had a 2 on 1 interview which I found pretty difficult. This had some repeated behavioral questions but also included more questions revolving around experiences and giving examples of life experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you given an unexpected change to a project you were working on last minute. Also, how did you proceed to adapt your plan of action and what was the end result?   Answer Question
    I just accepted the internship on the spot.

Intern Interview

It is a three step process. The first interview is very difficult and requires a lot of thinking on your feet. The do not ask the typical questions. After an online portion there is another in person interview. Thisis more of determining if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you and a coworker have not gotten along.   Answer Question
    The salary was non negotiable.