Procter & Gamble

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After the online assessment, I physically visited P&G for a written test of 65 minutes, 40 questions (3 sections: numerical, critical reasoning and logic).

After successful completition I was invited to a telephone interview. The interview was conducted by two executives, the Financial executive and the Supply Chain .

They asked several questions. We spent 90 minutes on the phone.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me for several STAR examples. Be sure to have about 15 examples on why you are a good candidate. IMPORTANT: Procter & Gamble is looking for evidence of what they call “Success Drivers”.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First I had an online managing test, then intelligent test in HQ. After that there was a telephone call asking about my experience in project managment. Last and most important step is interview with three managers asking about your real situations in project managements - both university and professionals.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you failed in project and how you make it up.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

First stage - paper based test testing logical thinking and analytical and critical reasoning
    Second stage - interview with HR - largely motivational questions, past experience, personality, etc
    Third stage - interview with marketing director - the same as HR

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

1. Online Application - includes a personality and iQ test
    2. First interview with two co-workers
    Very simple questions. Mostly situational questions like "when was a time when you took leadership in a project" etc.
    3. Second Interview with two department managers
    Harder questions. It is obvious that they focused on questions I didn't answer that well in the first interview.

No Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Online resume and assessment test, telephone interview, written aptitude test, final round 2-1 interview on-site. You are given the opportunity to interact with P&G employees from a variety of functions within the department that you applied for.

Show leadership, passion and agility. Show that you are willing to invest your efforts long-term in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with conflicting data   Answer Question
    The compensation structure is extremely competitive, and I saw no need to negotiate further

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2013.

After CV processing, you have to do reasoning test. Next, there will be 3 interviews with managers. They are all about competency-based interview. Each lasts about 45 to 60 min. All questions are about your past experience to find your successful characteristic so it is expect able, but you need to provide a lot of examples.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are about your past experience to find your successful characteristic so it is expect able, but you need to provide a lot of examples.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question

Intern Interview

phone interview. felt like it went well, but never heard back

Intern Interview

It is a three step process. The first interview is very difficult and requires a lot of thinking on your feet. The do not ask the typical questions. After an online portion there is another in person interview. Thisis more of determining if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you and a coworker have not gotten along.   Answer Question
    The salary was non negotiable.