Procter & Gamble

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Duplicated questions in written tests. First round was online written tests and logical test. Second round was on campus written test, third round was face-to-face interview. Candidates of different departments were arranged to test together so the competition was very keen.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

very common methodology. submit cv and cover letter on their website. you received a link for a reasoning test. it is a bit unconventional but nothing difficult. three days later i was invited to phone interview. there i failed because at the question "why are you excited about selling batteries" I did not know what to say.

Intern Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question
    It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate