Procter & Gamble

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – 2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Newcastle, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

Interview Details – I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
  • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!