Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Phone interview, supervised reasoning test, interview with two people. Follows the CAR format - context, action, result.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The typical 4 stages that someone can find on their site. Online tests, then phone interview, then live tests and personal interview. The questions can be found on the web, you have to be prepared. Just relax and be ready to describe yourself and some of your achievements with specific details. It is a little bit boring and insane, old school bureaucracy. Maybe they know something more :) I am sure that the quality of the process is different from place to place.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Everything predictable and findable on the web.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in November 2014.

Interview

Online test, reasoning test, initial interview, english exam and panel interview. After that I passed through a medical examination that included drug test and posture examination. Online test was about taking decisions in different situations. Reasoning test was about math reasoning, abstract sequences and reading comprehension. Initial interview and panel were similar in terms of questions but different as the first one was with one interviewer and the second one was with two interviewers. English exam was easy, it only evaluates reading and listening.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past experiences related to leadership, teamwork, time management, etc.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After having reviewed your application documents, an HR official contacted me and asked me to do an online reasoning and personality traits test. After a few weeks the same person invited me to a phone interview with an employee of the department I applied for. The interview was mostly behavioral. After completing the phone interview they invited me to an on-site reasoning test and three interviews with senior employees of the department. The three interviews were as expected behavioral and I wasn't asked any unexpected questions. All three interviewers asked more or less the same questions. No break between the interviews (3 hours in total). The on-site day visit was rather professional, although they did not exactly try to make the applicants as comfortable as possible (no break, no water, small room...). All in all a fair application process that is in my opinion a bit over the top when comparing it to the actual job I would have done there... They said they would call the next day, but didn't do that. Sent an unpersonalized e-mail instead.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

4 rounds: online test, offline test, 2 interviews with senior managers

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagos (Nigeria)) in January 2014.

Interview

very interesting. as i first had a phone interview before i was asked to come over to the office for 1:1 interview sessions with three other people. it was an interactive session that you have to gist stories as a way of answering your questions. The answers are expected to come in the form, CONTEXT(C), ACTION(A) and RESULTS(R). abbreviated as CAR

Interview Questions

• have you ever been in a very difficult situation before? if yes, how did you get out of it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Panamá (Panama)).

Interview

College recruiting.
    1 online CV
    2 Math and logic test
    3 HR interview
    4 Managers interview/panel
    Leadership is the max of the company, all was about that

Interview Questions

• No real "most difficult question" all of the questions asked were about leadership in real life situations   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2013.

Interview

I had to take some reasoning tests on line, then I took a mathematical test in a P&G office, a couple of days later, I had an phone interview and then I had a final interview at the office again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to leader a group and had great results.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews from the group. Questions from them:
    1. tell me about yourself and what you know about the position you apply.
     then we chat a bit based on the answer I gave.

Several behavior questions:
    2. tell me a time you analyze/solve a task.
    3. tell me a time you use the communication skill
    4. tell me a time you use your profession skills to help others solving problem

Then,
    5. Any question you like to ask?

Interview Questions

• The second interviewer ask many technical questions. However, all they want are how I think of the task they have now.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They give very very good offer!!

Internship Interview

Interview

Behavioral based interview. You are asked questions about experiences and how you reacted and what you did in certain situations. Based on your answers, they can identified skills and see how you would react in similar situations that you may face in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation when you failed, how this made you feel and what would you have done differently to be successful.   Answer Question