Procter & Gamble

Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.9

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Phone interview, supervised reasoning test, interview with two people. Follows the CAR format - context, action, result.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The typical 4 stages that someone can find on their site. Online tests, then phone interview, then live tests and personal interview. The questions can be found on the web, you have to be prepared. Just relax and be ready to describe yourself and some of your achievements with specific details. It is a little bit boring and insane, old school bureaucracy. Maybe they know something more :) I am sure that the quality of the process is different from place to place.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special. Everything predictable and findable on the web.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After having reviewed your application documents, an HR official contacted me and asked me to do an online reasoning and personality traits test. After a few weeks the same person invited me to a phone interview with an employee of the department I applied for. The interview was mostly behavioral. After completing the phone interview they invited me to an on-site reasoning test and three interviews with senior employees of the department. The three interviews were as expected behavioral and I wasn't asked any unexpected questions. All three interviewers asked more or less the same questions. No break between the interviews (3 hours in total). The on-site day visit was rather professional, although they did not exactly try to make the applicants as comfortable as possible (no break, no water, small room...). All in all a fair application process that is in my opinion a bit over the top when comparing it to the actual job I would have done there... They said they would call the next day, but didn't do that. Sent an unpersonalized e-mail instead.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

4 rounds: online test, offline test, 2 interviews with senior managers

No negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

College recruiting.
    1 online CV
    2 Math and logic test
    3 HR interview
    4 Managers interview/panel
    Leadership is the max of the company, all was about that

Interview Questions
    • No real "most difficult question" all of the questions asked were about leadership in real life situations   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

I had to take some reasoning tests on line, then I took a mathematical test in a P&G office, a couple of days later, I had an phone interview and then I had a final interview at the office again.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to leader a group and had great results.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Two phone interviews from the group. Questions from them:
    1. tell me about yourself and what you know about the position you apply.
     then we chat a bit based on the answer I gave.

Several behavior questions:
    2. tell me a time you analyze/solve a task.
    3. tell me a time you use the communication skill
    4. tell me a time you use your profession skills to help others solving problem

Then,
    5. Any question you like to ask?

Interview Questions
    • The second interviewer ask many technical questions. However, all they want are how I think of the task they have now.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They give very very good offer!!

Internship Interview

Behavioral based interview. You are asked questions about experiences and how you reacted and what you did in certain situations. Based on your answers, they can identified skills and see how you would react in similar situations that you may face in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation when you failed, how this made you feel and what would you have done differently to be successful.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2012.

P&G visited our campus for their Interview process. The first step in the process is to give a psychometric test which deals with decision making abilities and your thought process. After this stage, the company calls the shortlisted candidates for an Interview. There were two rounds of behavioral interview, the 1st one being of 15-20 minutes and was 1 on 1, whereas in the 2nd Interview, a panel of 5 senior management level employees were present.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions during the Interview. The questions they ask would require you to demonstrate your abilities via your past experiences.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Most questions were asked about my background and experience with a heavy focus on the answer format: problem definition, resources, alternatives, decisions, outcomes.

I was supposed to have a panel interview but somehow they could not arrange it so instead I had 3 1:1 interviews, each lasting about an hour.

It took them for ever to give me an offer, just a few days before the start of the internship. Moreover, some of my interviewers were extremely sleepy, which made me question their professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had a disagreement in a team and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question