Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Phone interview, supervised reasoning test, interview with two people. Follows the CAR format - context, action, result.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Internship

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – After having reviewed your application documents, an HR official contacted me and asked me to do an online reasoning and personality traits test. After a few weeks the same person invited me to a phone interview with an employee of the department I applied for. The interview was mostly behavioral. After completing the phone interview they invited me to an on-site reasoning test and three interviews with senior employees of the department. The three interviews were as expected behavioral and I wasn't asked any unexpected questions. All three interviewers asked more or less the same questions. No break between the interviews (3 hours in total). The on-site day visit was rather professional, although they did not exactly try to make the applicants as comfortable as possible (no break, no water, small room...). All in all a fair application process that is in my opinion a bit over the top when comparing it to the actual job I would have done there... They said they would call the next day, but didn't do that. Sent an unpersonalized e-mail instead.

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – 4 rounds: online test, offline test, 2 interviews with senior managers

Interview Question – Your strengths and weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Panamá (Panama)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – College recruiting.
1 online CV
2 Math and logic test
3 HR interview
4 Managers interview/panel
Leadership is the max of the company, all was about that

Interview Question – No real "most difficult question" all of the questions asked were about leadership in real life situations   Answer Question

Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had to take some reasoning tests on line, then I took a mathematical test in a P&G office, a couple of days later, I had an phone interview and then I had a final interview at the office again.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to leader a group and had great results.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Two phone interviews from the group. Questions from them:
1. tell me about yourself and what you know about the position you apply.
 then we chat a bit based on the answer I gave.

Several behavior questions:
2. tell me a time you analyze/solve a task.
3. tell me a time you use the communication skill
4. tell me a time you use your profession skills to help others solving problem

Then,
5. Any question you like to ask?

Interview Question – The second interviewer ask many technical questions. However, all they want are how I think of the task they have now.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They give very very good offer!!

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Behavioral based interview. You are asked questions about experiences and how you reacted and what you did in certain situations. Based on your answers, they can identified skills and see how you would react in similar situations that you may face in the company.

Interview Question – Tell us about a situation when you failed, how this made you feel and what would you have done differently to be successful.   Answer Question

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview Details – Most questions were asked about my background and experience with a heavy focus on the answer format: problem definition, resources, alternatives, decisions, outcomes.

I was supposed to have a panel interview but somehow they could not arrange it so instead I had 3 1:1 interviews, each lasting about an hour.

It took them for ever to give me an offer, just a few days before the start of the internship. Moreover, some of my interviewers were extremely sleepy, which made me question their professionalism.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had a disagreement in a team and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!