Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.4

Brand Manager Interview

.- Hiring process is long and slow. Be patience.
    .- includes tests and several interviews, including panel with 2 or 3 managers at the same time.
    .- Be ready to answer why you want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • .- It needs to be clear what were the specific contributions on each accomplishment.   Answer Question
    is a big company with standard processes and salary bands, there is not much to negotiate, but it never hurts to go as high as you can.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The hiring process took about a month and included a visit to the plant where the internship would take place after the initial interview on campus. The site interview was a lot more technical as it was conducted by the engineers that were later on my managers. After the interview I took their hour long test and did a tour of the plant. The company really takes the hiring process seriously and that reflected on the quality of the new hires on the site.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.   Answer Question

Customer Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2012.

Logic Test was straightforward. Phone interview was very friendly and conversational.

At P&G HQ there was a very cult-like feel for everyone who worked there. Everyone seemed mindlessly in love with their job, which I suppose is great for job happiness. The final interview was pretty difficult, a couple curveball questions.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you lost something and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

Multiple interviews by different staff members was as complete as it gets. All interviewers were professional and friendly. Everything you say may be written into their log. Choose your words and answers carefully since you cannot take them back. Just be your self and do not get flustered. Look and act professional.

Interview Questions
    • Expect numerous questions about your previous life experiences as they relate to the position you are interviewing for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Had to pass a generic online questionnaire beforehand. 1:1 interview at college career fair followed up by 3 separate interviews at plant. Decision made within a week and plant was easy to work with on start date.

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Browns Summit, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Browns Summit, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2014.

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble.

Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Supply Network Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

I took the on-line problem solving test, and received a call a couple of days later. They flew me to Cincinnati for my in person interview where I completed an hour long interview and another problem solving test. We were given tours of HQ and their museum, and they brought in lunch for us. After lunch we were taken on a short walk where they informed us whether or not we were receiving offers. VERY QUICK TURNAROUND

Interview Questions
    • When is a time when you felt like a minority or underrepresented and were able to rise above it?   Answer Question

Manager Technical Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

Phone interview first, followed up by 2 in person interviews. Need a suit for sure (they all were suits there). Kind of stuffy, not a lot of attention paid to the process, hiing manager just wanted someone now. I already went through the HR screening process and he knew I was qualified.

Before letter was written, a discussion.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!