Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble
- Intern (130)
- Assistant Brand Manager (84)
- Process Engineer (42)
- Customer Business Development (35)
- Financial Analyst (32)
- Engineering (27)
- Marketing (22)
- Account Manager (22)
- R&D Researcher (22)
- Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager (18)
- Engineer (18)
- Researcher (17)
- Manufacturing Engineer (17)
- R&D Engineer (16)
- Marketing Intern (13)
- Internship (12)
- Scientist (11)
- Supply Chain Manager (11)
- Brand Manager (10)
- CBD (10)
- Systems Analyst (10)
- Finance (10)
- Human Resources Manager (9)
- Purchasing Manager (9)
- CBD Intern (9)
- Customer Business Development Intern (8)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Plant Technician (8)
- Summer (8)
- Summer Intern (8)
Helpful (15)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.
Did online test, did in person interview on campus, did onsite testing and panel interview. All questions easily answered by CAR method. Was offered an internship at the end of my onsite interview on the spot. Everyone was super helpful and friendly through the entire process.
- Tell me about a time when you used your expertise. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).
Very thorough. There was an online application, followed by a phone interview, then a written test, then an in-person interview, then another written test. No part of this was particularly stressful. It was just a very long process.
- Describe a time when you adapted to change. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).
Online leadership personality profile & quantitative reasoning assessment. If you pass, you're invited to interview on campus. Interview questions are all behavioral...tell me about a time. The if invited for a final round you are flown to HQ in Cincinnati Ohio where you meet with a few people to interview. They all need to rate you at a certain level for you to be approved for hire.
No negotiation because I was just coming out of college and had minimal experience.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in July 2015.
Process took about two months. Applied online, took a test before submission. It had two parts behavioral and math. Couple months later received a call from hiring manager, regular career goal questions. Later received email invitation for reasoning test. Same questions as in practice test, but harder and more in quantity. After was invited for panel interview with HR and two managers
- Star questions Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive Experience
There are two rounds of logical tests as a well as a math test. There is also two rounds of interviews, one on the phone and the other on site. The interview is like most interviews asking general behavior questions.
- The questions are behavior questions, describing situations where you had to resolve a problem or think quickly Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.
To Apply Online > Students > New College Graduates > Job Title > Location > Apply > Assessment > Initial Interview > Final Interview > Offer (assessment) Assessment is timed online test where you identify pattern and select the option that fits to complete the pattern.
- Give me an example of when you showed initiative and took the lead. 1 Answer
- Tell me about a time when you set a goal and weren’t able to meet or achieve it. 1 Answer
- Tell me about a time you were able to successfully deal with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa). 1 Answer
- Give me an example of a time when you used your expertise to solve a problem, 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).
The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews with various managers. They asked basic behavioral based questions that can easily be answered using the STAR method. After completing the two phone screening interviews I was invited to cincinnati for 2 in person interviews at the main offices and reasoning test - received offer via email several days later
- Tell me about a time when you improved a process Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.
long and intensive . Based on STAR questions.The firs interview is over the phone and then you are invited to go to the office for a formal interview in front of 3 to 5 people asking you question based on the STAR
- STAR question Answer Question
Helpful (7)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.
I waited for a bit and then found my place to be interviewed. Then, the interview began. They told me about a couple of the positions that I could end up getting, and then asked me if I had any questions. After that, they asked me some questions, that ranged from easy to the kind that you need a couple moments to think about. Overall, it was fairly easygoing.
- Why P&G? (Why our company, why do you want to work here, etc.) Answer Question
Helpful (7)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.
First a Screening with Human Resources staff. It is more a personal-oriented interview. They are trying to see if overall you are a good fit for the company. After that comes a Panel in which the leaders of the business unit looking for the position are present. This is a more professionally-oriented interview. They are trying to see if you have the skills to deliver the results.
- Tell an experience in which you demonstrated leadership Tell an experience in which you demonstrated teamwork Tell an experience in which you demonstrated problem-solving skills Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review