Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015
1,144 Interview Reviews

3.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did online test, did in person interview on campus, did onsite testing and panel interview. All questions easily answered by CAR method. Was offered an internship at the end of my onsite interview on the spot. Everyone was super helpful and friendly through the entire process.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Online leadership personality profile & quantitative reasoning assessment. If you pass, you're invited to interview on campus. Interview questions are all behavioral...tell me about a time. The if invited for a final round you are flown to HQ in Cincinnati Ohio where you meet with a few people to interview. They all need to rate you at a certain level for you to be approved for hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have a ton of data or information but needed to make a decision.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with a colleague - how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was just coming out of college and had minimal experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

There are two rounds of logical tests as a well as a math test. There is also two rounds of interviews, one on the phone and the other on site. The interview is like most interviews asking general behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions are behavior questions, describing situations where you had to resolve a problem or think quickly   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

To Apply Online > Students > New College Graduates > Job Title > Location > Apply > Assessment > Initial Interview > Final Interview > Offer (assessment) Assessment is timed online test where you identify pattern and select the option that fits to complete the pattern.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you showed initiative and took the lead.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you set a goal and weren’t able to meet or achieve it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you were able to successfully deal with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of a time when you used your expertise to solve a problem,   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews with various managers. They asked basic behavioral based questions that can easily be answered using the STAR method. After completing the two phone screening interviews I was invited to cincinnati for 2 in person interviews at the main offices and reasoning test - received offer via email several days later

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I waited for a bit and then found my place to be interviewed. Then, the interview began. They told me about a couple of the positions that I could end up getting, and then asked me if I had any questions. After that, they asked me some questions, that ranged from easy to the kind that you need a couple moments to think about. Overall, it was fairly easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Why P&G? (Why our company, why do you want to work here, etc.)   Answer Question

Customer Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

long and intensive . Based on STAR questions.The firs interview is over the phone and then you are invited to go to the office for a formal interview in front of 3 to 5 people asking you question based on the STAR

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First a Screening with Human Resources staff. It is more a personal-oriented interview. They are trying to see if overall you are a good fit for the company.
    After that comes a Panel in which the leaders of the business unit looking for the position are present. This is a more professionally-oriented interview. They are trying to see if you have the skills to deliver the results.

Interview Questions

• Tell an experience in which you demonstrated leadership
      Tell an experience in which you demonstrated teamwork
      Tell an experience in which you demonstrated problem-solving skills

Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Graduate Seminar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

For this seminar it's just two stages. For those of you more familiar with testing vernacular (as I would expect of applicants) the first stage is a test on conscientiousness and metacognition. The second is a surprisingly difficult cognitive ability test. What's difficult is not the test, but rather the 2 minute time limit per question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time where you had to guide someone to be more effective.   Answer Question
    • 2. Name a time you led and steered the direction of a project   Answer Question