Procter & Gamble

809 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The interview was done over the phone. There was the technical manager, the business manager, and a research scientist all on the line at the same time. Pretty standard interview. They went through my CV and asked detailed questions about my publications, previous work experience etc... Many questions about research optimization, computational modeling, and math.

Interview Question – Lots of questions about research optimization and computational modeling which was difficult since my background was chemistry. Felt like they were asking the questions to see how I dealt with subjects outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Summer intern. No negotiation.

Customer Business Development Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Applied through college career website and within a week received a phone interview. I had a friend who had worked there in the past so knew somewhat what to expect. For the questions about me, they asked about what I was proud of, a difficult team situation and how you solved that, and other standard things. My friend told me that they would also ask about a company whose marketing strategy I admire, which they did. Be ready for that one and to explain why in a detailed and thoughtful way

Interview Question – They also asked about a company you think has a strong marketing strategy and to describe why   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – In typical P&G fashion, you take an assessment test to start the process. 2. Then you will be contacted by a recruiter for typical behavioral interview for MBA's, tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume etc..3. You will have a discussion with two P&G managers either in person or at headquarters. 4. You will take another assessment test which is a little bit more difficult.

Interview Question – The testing was the most challenging for me.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

R&D Researcher Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

Interview Details – A total of 2 interviews.
1) The first interview was a phone interview which focused on asking questions related to my resume: work experience, extracurricular activities, etc.
2) The second interview was face to face with 2 interviewers. Like the previous interview the questions were all related to the information on my resume. However I was asked a few questions regarding situations in which I worked on group projects, how did I step up as a leader and what did I accomplish. The interview lasted over 1 hr, yet wasn't a really tedious process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you worked on a group project and encountered difficulties with one of the group members. What did you do to resolve this issue? What was accomplished afterwards?   View Answer

Supply Planner Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty standard. You have to take an online assessment and if you are selected from that you'll need to take another in-person written assessment. You'll then be contacted to a face-to-face interview. My interview was with a three person panel, I was told you are required to interview with three people whether its three different interviews or all at once as mine was.

Interview Question – I don't recall the most difficult. Most of the questions are pretty standard, but they do ask a lot of question. Be prepared to offer up situations where you used problem solving and leadership skills, ensure you can provide detailed information about your examples.   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview Details – Once I applied it took a few weeks to here if I would have the initial interview. Once I received a time I waited about two weeks until my phone interview. After conducting that interview I had to wait two months before hearing back.

Interview Question – They want to know a lot of what happened and what did you do situations so be planned and prepared.   Answer Question

Chemical Operator Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very lengthy interview process, but for a reason, they really want to know who they are bringing into their company, testing phases included and up to 4 interview sessions.

Interview Question – Tell me something about you that demonstrates leadership*?(could be about your personal life)   Answer Question

R&D Researcher Interview

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – You typically will to take a test and three interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had a difficult decision to make, and what problem solving techniques did you use to resolve them.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Honestly, it was a very comfortable interview process. The interviewer allowed for a very calm and friendly atmosphere and was open to answer any questions I had about the company as a whole. Overall, the interview process was great. I passed the first interview but something went wrong with my application and so I was not contacted for a second.

Interview Question – What do others consider you to be an expert in?   Answer Question

Production Department Head Interview

Lancaster, SC

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview first. Then I was flown down to the plant to meet department managers for an in-person interview. the hotel was nice and they took me to an interview luncheon where they "grilled" me. I was hired on the spot after the interview.

Interview Question – What would do as a supervisor if one of your employees was charged with rape.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Standard offer and counter-offer negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble interview questions and advice. All 809 interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.