Procter & Gamble Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
886 interviews

3.4

Process Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Had to pass a generic online questionnaire beforehand. 1:1 interview at college career fair followed up by 3 separate interviews at plant. Decision made within a week and plant was easy to work with on start date.

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Browns Summit, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Browns Summit, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2014.

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble.

Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Supply Network Operations Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

I took the on-line problem solving test, and received a call a couple of days later. They flew me to Cincinnati for my in person interview where I completed an hour long interview and another problem solving test. We were given tours of HQ and their museum, and they brought in lunch for us. After lunch we were taken on a short walk where they informed us whether or not we were receiving offers. VERY QUICK TURNAROUND

Interview Questions
    • When is a time when you felt like a minority or underrepresented and were able to rise above it?   Answer Question

R&D Researcher Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I had a phone interview after submitting a resume during the school career fair. After the phone interview which asked several behavioural questions, I was invited for a day visit. This had a math test and also another interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you have to deliver results with limited resources. Come right out of school I had to faced this situation and so it was challenging to answer.   Answer Question
    Unfortunately I did not negotiate. I wish I had.

Process Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It starts with the "on line test". Do not take this lightly! It evaluates your reasoning skills and your potential as a manager/leader. If you fail the test, your interviewing process stops before it starts. And you will have to wait another year before you can take it again!
    Since I was an experienced candidate (not a right-out-of-college grad), I did an initial phone interview, then I was asked to do a site interview. I was flown out to the site, did a series of 1:1 conversations with other managers (including breakfast and lunch), then was given a tour (where I asked lots of questions), then a 2:1 interview with the plant manager and one of the Ops Manager. Within one hour, I was given an offer (a letter stating my salary). Interestingly they knew there wasn't an immediate opening just yet, so I had to agree that I would be ok not knowing my exact position until I started my employment. (2 months later). I stated that I" understand", and that I would let them know my decision within two days. From there I did a drug test, and flew home. The whole process from start to finish was 4 weeks, and overall I think it was very fair and well executed.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. The offer is the offer.

Legal Manager, Global Litigation and Dispute Resolution Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online and had to take several online tests. Once through this phase, the Interview process was detailed and included meeting with several managers in a panel and then a 1:1 to interview with actual hiring manager. Took approximately 3 months to get through the process and receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    Some negotiation was required on the part of the hiring manager with HR on my behalf.

Customer Business Development Interview

The whole process took 3 weeks from start to finish. The interview was all behavior based questions. I think I lost the job only because the other girl knew someone that worked there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

The interview process is highly based upon you demonstrating capability in requirements of three main categories. Power of people (ability to work with and create synergy with others), Power of the mind (ability to execute critical, logical thinking), and power of agility (ability to deal with and embrace change and ambiguous situations). It is key that your answers to the various questions posed demonstrate these three key areas. Use these as a template to structuring your answers. Further description of these factors are posted on P&G's website.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with unforeseen difficulties working with a team. How did you approach and resolve the issue, driving the team to success?   Answer Question
    P&G generally does not negotiate salaries (almost never). They have pre-set salary ranges. For internships they will base your salary on your major as well as your year in college. For full time offers they will base your salary on your major. They do not vary these ranges to adjust for cost of living in different cities, however they do offer some differing relocation benefits that will range in size based on the city at hand.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!