Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
1,064 Interview Reviews

3.4

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online. received an email a day later to schedule a phone interview. The phone conversation lasted about 30 min. Went through my resume and past experience. They are going to ask you why you want to work for them, make sure you have an answer that talks about the company's achievements and how you want to/can contribute to those achievements. Make sure you have questions prepared to ask them because they will ask you if you do. it will show that you have actual interest and you've done research on them.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online through website, took a several dozen aptitude test online. Received positive feedback by email about scheduling an interview. Phone interview was scheduled over the phone with an HR Rep. Phone interview was about 45 minutes with all behavioral questions. The interview was with a project manager, but I was being considered for multiple positions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had to make a difficult decision.
      Name a time that you had to change something last minute in a project.

Answer Question

Group presentation 1:1
    Excellent working environment
    Whole day interview
    Urgent hiring timeline
    Have a chance to get familiar with all group members
    Understand the working style
    Very beneficial experience
    Well-originated interview procedure

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

1 round on campus, and a long day of interviews on site. (Most of their recruiting is college hires) There was a lag between the two that sped up immensely when I had a competing offer. They did drug test. (This was seveal years back, not sure if they still do)

The process was simultaneously thorough and respectful of my time. I met with a large group of people on the on-site portion. Some of them were peer interviews, many were behavioral, one was technical.

Afterwards they also brought me out for a selling day. (Not sure if they still do this)

Interview Questions
    • Very behavioral. "Can you give me an example of where..."   Answer Question

Information Technology Elite Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2015.

The process was really speedy, straight to the point and positive overall. I applied online on their website in mid January and got an invite to complete an assessment test less then 24 hours after I applied. Two days after completing the online assessment, I got a call to schedule a telephonic interview. A week after the interview, I got an email saying my telephonic interview was positive and I was still under consideration. About 4 hours later, I got a formal notice of acceptance.
    I was given about a month to accept the invitation.

Interview Questions
    • The online assessment was quite tricky and is intended to test the candidate's ability to recognize and follow trends in patterns and shapes.
      I was interviewed over the phone by a very knowledgeable and pleasant man named Leonard. He was perfectly attentive and asked a mixture of behavioral and technical questions. He made the interview very comfortable and professional. I could feel that the questions were to genuinely assess the mental and social ability of the candidate and not to make one feel incapable.

Virtually everything on my resume was covered and I was asked questions about when and how I used them.

In essence, be sure to know your resume and be able to give reasonable explanations on how you've used them to solve problems.

Answer Question

Phd Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I found the internship position at Indeed and apply online. After about 1 month, I received the interview request email. The interview went well, there were 5 people and most of them asked me questions related to my research. Around one week after the interview, I got the offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me many questions related to my published paper.   Answer Question

CBD Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Met at school career fair, applied through online system. Afterwards, took a skills/shapes test, which seemed a little unexpected. Then, had a 1-hour behavioral phone interview with employee in local area. Made it passed that and was then invited to headquarters in Cincinnati for final round. Took another test, got a tour of HQ, spent the night, and the next day had an interview with 2 executives.

Interview Questions
    • 2-on-1 interview at final round. Good cop/bad cop-type interview with lots of questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

On-campus career fair, followed by several online assessments. I received an on campus interview that was very relaxed and conversational. Mostly behavior based questions (tell me about a time when you had this issue and how did you solve it). The P&G website has ample information about their interviews. I was later invited to a facility visit where I was given a reasoning test as well as three 45min+ interviews. Some weeks later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are available on P&G's website. Nothing was particularly unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.