Procter & Gamble

862 candidate interviews

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Applied on the company's career website, did the online success drivers assessment, then( about ten days later) got an invite to the on-site reasoning exam, went over to the site, an upscale office building overlooking the Nile, signed in at the front desk and sat at the reception with around 20 other hopefuls waiting for the exam to start. About 20 minutes later, a lady came out and ushered us into a board room where we were to take the exam. The exam was divided into 3 sections, math section, verbal and a visual pattern identification section, 40 questions in 65 minutes. The math questions are pretty straightforward, mostly calculating percentages, rates and averages. The verbal section takes a little more sustained concentration, can get tricky and the answers can seem close, had to reread a couple of paragraphs after skimming through. The visual pattern questions are also straightforward, although i had to go with my intuition on a couple of them. The next day I received an email saying I had passed the exam and that they would proceed with the selection process and contact me shortly. I haven't heard from them yet but I read on their website that this phase can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

Interview Question – The verbal and pattern identification section.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – It's difficult to get a job with this company if you don't know someone. They usually promote within or hire interns.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, make sure you know your stuff about the history of the company and their culture!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not an option - they have ranges for each Band level.

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Behavioral based questions used to determine power of mind, people, agility.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you changed management's opinion.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Behavioral based interview. You are asked questions about experiences and how you reacted and what you did in certain situations. Based on your answers, they can identified skills and see how you would react in similar situations that you may face in the company.

Interview Question – Tell us about a situation when you failed, how this made you feel and what would you have done differently to be successful.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – I was hired trough my university. I met recruiters at the annual job fair, filled out an online questionnaire/test and then went in for an interview. It was a standard "tell me about the things in your resume" interview with a few questions about values, "a time you worked in a team" and things like that, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – The questions were fairly standard, but make sure to do well in the online questionnaire/test because it seems many people do poorly and don't get past that stage of the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was absolutely no room for negotiation, but at least the offer was good.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Initial screening + 3 interviews. Very objective and data based, focused on proving one's skills based on past experiences. Be prepared to talk about what you specifically did in those past cases and be able to quantify the outcome. Some questions for analytical thinking like Google's "how many golf balls fit in a school bus?" - don't worry so much about the answer but on having a clear thinking path to get there.

Interview Question – What were the 3 most difficult decisions you had to make in life?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting date and extra time off to complete my studies.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – The interview process is rather straight forward. The application is followed by an invitation to take an online test (logic test and success drivers). There are many examples available on the net and although the test is not hard, it's advisable to spend a bit of tome going through examples of the logic/reasoning test and reading up on the success drivers. Same goes for the written test, which is not particularly hard, but one needs to be fast to be able to finish. I had 2 interviews, which were very pleasant and fully success driver based, no marketing questions. Answering questions with the CAR model (Context, Action, Result) is certainly appreciated .

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating salary as a new hire. I did however negotiate to change the location of my first assignment from their proposal to my preference.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – It is a three step process. The first interview is very difficult and requires a lot of thinking on your feet. The do not ask the typical questions. After an online portion there is another in person interview. Thisis more of determining if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you and a coworker have not gotten along.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was non negotiable.

Any Job Interview

Any Job

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – You will do a panel of 2-3 people using the CAR review. Cause Action Results. Be very detailed with facts and data. They are all about facts and data. Think hard if you really want to work there.

Negotiation Details – really no negotiations tried for more money

Junior Brand Marketing Interview

Junior Brand Marketing
The Hague (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – All of the steps were clear on forehand; they have a very elaborate 5 step-process. Everyone passes the first Step, which then takes you to the second Step: taking a whole bunch of tests which look like IQ-tests. After doing this, you have to be lucky in order to get to Step 3. I've never heard back from them; I didn't even get an e-mail saying I didn't go to Step 3. Really bad communication if you ask me.

Interview Question – Logical reasoning in the Step 2-tests was pretty hard. It was a lot harder than the practice-questions and harder in general than I expected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble interview questions and advice. All 862 interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.