Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

3.4

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I was contacted for an interview and met with the supervisor that week. She was very nice.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

The interview process is rather straight forward. The application is followed by an invitation to take an online test (logic test and success drivers). There are many examples available on the net and although the test is not hard, it's advisable to spend a bit of tome going through examples of the logic/reasoning test and reading up on the success drivers. Same goes for the written test, which is not particularly hard, but one needs to be fast to be able to finish. I had 2 interviews, which were very pleasant and fully success driver based, no marketing questions. Answering questions with the CAR model (Context, Action, Result) is certainly appreciated .

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating salary as a new hire. I did however negotiate to change the location of my first assignment from their proposal to my preference.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I have passed the paper test in P&G. The test seems like GMAT. But I didn't pass the first interview.

Lab Tech III Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

No interview, just submit resume to career builder when position is posted. It will not post under the Procter & Gamble name, only Hunt Valley cosmetics manufacturer.

Statistician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

written test on sas programming skills and statisticial knowledge

CBD Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Submit ur application
    Online questionare
    Reasoning test
    3 or 4 interviews with managers

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time when it was thought “there has to be a better way of doing this’” but you came up with an improvement to an existing idea or process that made it significantly better?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Simple Aptitude test, followed by psychometric test (most crucial), followed by 3 round of interviews

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied on the company's career website, did the online success drivers assessment, then( about ten days later) got an invite to the on-site reasoning exam, went over to the site, an upscale office building overlooking the Nile, signed in at the front desk and sat at the reception with around 20 other hopefuls waiting for the exam to start. About 20 minutes later, a lady came out and ushered us into a board room where we were to take the exam. The exam was divided into 3 sections, math section, verbal and a visual pattern identification section, 40 questions in 65 minutes. The math questions are pretty straightforward, mostly calculating percentages, rates and averages. The verbal section takes a little more sustained concentration, can get tricky and the answers can seem close, had to reread a couple of paragraphs after skimming through. The visual pattern questions are also straightforward, although i had to go with my intuition on a couple of them. The next day I received an email saying I had passed the exam and that they would proceed with the selection process and contact me shortly. I haven't heard from them yet but I read on their website that this phase can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

You first have to apply through their online platform where you will have to complete some logical reasoning and competency screenings. They will then arrange a series of interviews (three, I think), and you will be screened by marketing employees who are actually involved in the business. As you progress, the persons who will be interviewing you will be higher up the corporate ladder.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you to produce an estimate of some sort to test your ability to work with incomplete information and to structure your problem solving. (e.g. how much sales do you think a store can produce in a year? how many taxis do you think are in the city of makati?)   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2009.

1/ online screening
    2/ PST (written test... pretty hard)
    3/ 3 interviews

sometimes between 2 and 3, there is a phone interview pre screening

Interview Questions
    • please can you give me an example of when you 1/ led a project from a to z 2/ were in conflict with someone, what happened... how did you handle etc...   View Answer
    no negotiation with P&G

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!