Procter & Gamble

874 candidate interviews

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview and met with the supervisor that week. She was very nice.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – The interview process is rather straight forward. The application is followed by an invitation to take an online test (logic test and success drivers). There are many examples available on the net and although the test is not hard, it's advisable to spend a bit of tome going through examples of the logic/reasoning test and reading up on the success drivers. Same goes for the written test, which is not particularly hard, but one needs to be fast to be able to finish. I had 2 interviews, which were very pleasant and fully success driver based, no marketing questions. Answering questions with the CAR model (Context, Action, Result) is certainly appreciated .

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating salary as a new hire. I did however negotiate to change the location of my first assignment from their proposal to my preference.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – I have passed the paper test in P&G. The test seems like GMAT. But I didn't pass the first interview.

Interview Question – What difficulty you face in your workplace?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Simple Aptitude test, followed by psychometric test (most crucial), followed by 3 round of interviews

Interview Question – Be consistent   Answer Question

Lab Tech III Interview

Lab Tech III

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – No interview, just submit resume to career builder when position is posted. It will not post under the Procter & Gamble name, only Hunt Valley cosmetics manufacturer.

Interview Question – No interview.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Statistician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – written test on sas programming skills and statisticial knowledge

Interview Question – experiment design questions   View Answer

CBD Interview

CBD

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Submit ur application
Online questionare
Reasoning test
3 or 4 interviews with managers

Interview Question – Can you think of a time when it was thought “there has to be a better way of doing this’” but you came up with an improvement to an existing idea or process that made it significantly better?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Initial screening + 3 interviews. Very objective and data based, focused on proving one's skills based on past experiences. Be prepared to talk about what you specifically did in those past cases and be able to quantify the outcome. Some questions for analytical thinking like Google's "how many golf balls fit in a school bus?" - don't worry so much about the answer but on having a clear thinking path to get there.

Interview Question – What were the 3 most difficult decisions you had to make in life?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting date and extra time off to complete my studies.

Assistant Brand Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – You first have to apply through their online platform where you will have to complete some logical reasoning and competency screenings. They will then arrange a series of interviews (three, I think), and you will be screened by marketing employees who are actually involved in the business. As you progress, the persons who will be interviewing you will be higher up the corporate ladder.

Interview Question – They will ask you to produce an estimate of some sort to test your ability to work with incomplete information and to structure your problem solving. (e.g. how much sales do you think a store can produce in a year? how many taxis do you think are in the city of makati?)   Answer Question

Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – First step is a selection on the website by filling a questionnaire
Second step is to succeed in a test that you will pass in their office, kind of lighter GMAT
Then, You will get 3 interviews with 3 different people, expliaining clear example where you demonstrated quality like Leadership, Decision making, priority setting, orgnization etc.

Interview Question – They might ask you the same question at 2 interviews but no problem you can repeat same answer. Example: how would act the first 100 days in the job shall you be recruited.
please give us a concrete example in your private or professional life where you have had to take a difficult decision and how did you proceed?
  Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!