Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
1,166 Interview Reviews

3.4

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and met with the supervisor that week. She was very nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I have passed the paper test in P&G. The test seems like GMAT. But I didn't pass the first interview.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is rather straight forward. The application is followed by an invitation to take an online test (logic test and success drivers). There are many examples available on the net and although the test is not hard, it's advisable to spend a bit of tome going through examples of the logic/reasoning test and reading up on the success drivers. Same goes for the written test, which is not particularly hard, but one needs to be fast to be able to finish. I had 2 interviews, which were very pleasant and fully success driver based, no marketing questions. Answering questions with the CAR model (Context, Action, Result) is certainly appreciated .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating salary as a new hire. I did however negotiate to change the location of my first assignment from their proposal to my preference.

Lab Tech III Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

No interview, just submit resume to career builder when position is posted. It will not post under the Procter & Gamble name, only Hunt Valley cosmetics manufacturer.

CBD Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Submit ur application Online questionare Reasoning test 3 or 4 interviews with managers

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when it was thought “there has to be a better way of doing this’” but you came up with an improvement to an existing idea or process that made it significantly better?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Applied on the company's career website, did the online success drivers assessment, then( about ten days later) got an invite to the on-site reasoning exam, went over to the site, an upscale office building overlooking the Nile, signed in at the front desk and sat at the reception with around 20 other hopefuls waiting for the exam to start. About 20 minutes later, a lady came out and ushered us into a board room where we were to take the exam. The exam was divided into 3 sections, math section, verbal and a visual pattern identification section, 40 questions in 65 minutes. The math questions are pretty straightforward, mostly calculating percentages, rates and averages. The verbal section takes a little more sustained concentration, can get tricky and the answers can seem close, had to reread a couple of paragraphs after skimming through. The visual pattern questions are also straightforward, although i had to go with my intuition on a couple of them. The next day I received an email saying I had passed the exam and that they would proceed with the selection process and contact me shortly. I haven't heard from them yet but I read on their website that this phase can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Initial screening + 3 interviews. Very objective and data based, focused on proving one's skills based on past experiences. Be prepared to talk about what you specifically did in those past cases and be able to quantify the outcome. Some questions for analytical thinking like Google's "how many golf balls fit in a school bus?" - don't worry so much about the answer but on having a clear thinking path to get there.

Interview Questions

• What were the 3 most difficult decisions you had to make in life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting date and extra time off to complete my studies.

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You first have to apply through their online platform where you will have to complete some logical reasoning and competency screenings. They will then arrange a series of interviews (three, I think), and you will be screened by marketing employees who are actually involved in the business. As you progress, the persons who will be interviewing you will be higher up the corporate ladder.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to produce an estimate of some sort to test your ability to work with incomplete information and to structure your problem solving. (e.g. how much sales do you think a store can produce in a year? how many taxis do you think are in the city of makati?)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview. felt like it went well, but never heard back

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Go to the career fair and talk to then if you can, or you can just apply online. The interviews are behavior based. They give you a outline before the interview. Study it and prepare.

Interview Questions

• Lots of the questions are similar, so make sure don't repeat your answers too much   Answer Question