Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
863 candidate interviews

Legal Manager, Global Litigation and Dispute Resolution Interview

Legal Manager, Global Litigation and Dispute Resolution

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Applied online and had to take several online tests. Once through this phase, the Interview process was detailed and included meeting with several managers in a panel and then a 1:1 to interview with actual hiring manager. Took approximately 3 months to get through the process and receive an offer.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some negotiation was required on the part of the hiring manager with HR on my behalf.

Customer Business Development Interview

Customer Business Development

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – The whole process took 3 weeks from start to finish. The interview was all behavior based questions. I think I lost the job only because the other girl knew someone that worked there.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is highly based upon you demonstrating capability in requirements of three main categories. Power of people (ability to work with and create synergy with others), Power of the mind (ability to execute critical, logical thinking), and power of agility (ability to deal with and embrace change and ambiguous situations). It is key that your answers to the various questions posed demonstrate these three key areas. Use these as a template to structuring your answers. Further description of these factors are posted on P&G's website.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to deal with unforeseen difficulties working with a team. How did you approach and resolve the issue, driving the team to success?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – P&G generally does not negotiate salaries (almost never). They have pre-set salary ranges. For internships they will base your salary on your major as well as your year in college. For full time offers they will base your salary on your major. They do not vary these ranges to adjust for cost of living in different cities, however they do offer some differing relocation benefits that will range in size based on the city at hand.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The interview process with P&G was incredibly easy going. A preview night the evening before interviews revealed that the interview would be entirely behavioral, conversational, and easy-going, which it most certainly was. Interviewers were incredibly relatable and fun to be around. Second-round interviews were composed of some of the same questions as the first round, but interviewers encouraged the use of the same answers since they were obviously good enough to get you in a second time. Unfortunately, my experience with the interview process ended after the second round, but I would definitely try again. I felt at home with the people in which I interacted.

A word of advice on the pre-interview exam - study! You can find practice tests online and on the P&G website. Take them in the exact environment in which you plan to take the real test. Your first time through, take it untamed and then time yourself each following time. If you can get yourself thinking creatively and analytically ahead of time, you will be much better off for the real deal.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you used different pieces of information to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2014.

Interview Details – First contacted us through email about 2 weeks after application. The recruitment process begins with an aptitude test, followed by three rounds of interviews. The first interview is a personal based interview to find out whether one can fit in the culture; the second interview is more of a competency based interview with more difficult questions than the first. The final interview is a one on one chat.

Interview Question – Question: The most difficult decision you've had to make in your life?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2014.

Interview Details – Online application through their website and a success drivers online assessment. This is followed by a reasoning test at their office. After which, the first round of interview was conducted by two section heads, one of whom was the hiring manager. In the second round of interview, it was a 1 to 1 interview with an associate director.

Interview Question – All the questions asked by my interviewers were behavioral type questions. Examples of these can be found online.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate as I am a fresh graduate.

Supply Chain Employee Interview

Supply Chain Employee
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Interview Details – I have had 5 interviews. I applied, as a first step I was invited to take an assessment test, since I was successful at it I was invited for an interview. For the people who did good there were also invited to a camp then had two more interviews all of them were with the people from the department I applied for. So, no HR interviews.

Interview Question – Usually they asked behavioral questions and the questions are the same in all of the meetings (the ones on their website)   Answer Question

Graduate Campus Recruitment-Talent Supply Interview

Graduate Campus Recruitment-Talent Supply

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The hiring process had an aptitude test, an online assessment and two interviews. Initial interview was a behavioural interview. Just about three questions pertaining to different situations in which you've been, exemplifying team spirit, flexibility, etc

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you worked in a team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.

Interview Question – What is your least liked P&G brand?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2010.

Interview Details – The process involves an initial quantitative test, followed by a psychometric assessment. Based on the results, candidates are short listed for interviews.
Generally there are 3 interviews, and all are personal/HR questions. There are no technical interviews.
The questions are incident based, as in, the candidate is expected to quote incidents from his/her life to answer each question. For example - you may be asked to describe the toughest decision you've made in life, your most significant achievement (and why do you consider it so), etc.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interview is when you have to answer such questions one after the other, sometimes you may be asked to give multiple instances for the same question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble interview questions and advice. All 863 interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.