Procter & Gamble

874 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Finance Manager Interview

Group Finance Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2013.

Interview Details – Online test (behavior questions and cognitive/pattern identification), Off site paper and pencil test (read comprehension, math/problem solving, and cognitive/pattern identification) in 65 minutes, 30 minute phone chat (very basic behavioral, just checking to see if you are who you say you are), then interviewed with 5 VPs in one day, most behavioral questions/ walk me through your resume. Took from February to late April to complete entire process.

Interview Question – Nothing that hard really. One interviewer played hopscotch going back and forth in time on my resume by company, role, project, to tell me a situation when..., to personal history and interests outside work, back to resume, drilled down on a project I did, to what I know about P&G, etc. Just tried to keep me off balance and see how I could handle a pressure situation. Interviewers were very nice.   Answer Question

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Need to have lots of real-life examples of problems solved, issues overcome, results achieved. They like to have answers in the CAR format - Context, Action, Results, with the most focus on your personal actions and the results

Interview Question – NOt sure - it was too long ago that i interviewed   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Usually consists of at least 2 rounds; Behavioral based interviews. Should know what you are going to tell about your experiences before entering the interview process. P&G does a personality fit and behavioral test as well as a IQ test as well to ensure that they screen for those capabilities.

Negotiation Details – P&G does not negotiate offers. They have a set standard that they utilize for giving offers.

Finance Analyst Interview

Finance Analyst

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – On line preliminary assessment. If the on-line assessment is a fit with the company, it is followed by an in person behavioral interview (tell me about a time when, etc). In person interview is usually two people at a time.

R&D Researcher Interview

R&D Researcher

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Interview process is a bit long. Can include two or more phone interviews, on site visit and some reasoning tests. Usual questions 'what would you do?' type questions during the interviews. The reasoning test is like an IQ test, you don't need to study for it.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked in a group? What was your role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Competitive salaries and is great for recent grads

Pharmacy Technician Associate Interview

Pharmacy Technician Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – So I've got an email about working from home for P n G. The interview was on yahoo messenger and now training is also on yahoo messenger. Is this worth it?

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to work with another person on a project with different views?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Plant Technician Interview

Plant Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Interview Details – After a little while of holding on to your resume, they call you to set up a test. You are scheduled to take a multiple choice test with about 30 other people. Few pass. Then you wait. And wait. Finally, if you passed, they will schedule an interview with 2 people. They ask many what would you do questions. It takes about an hour. Then you wait. And wait. If you are lucky, they will call you back for a second interview. This interview is basically the same as the first, with the same what would you do questions, only a tad bit more specific. Finally, if you advanced through that hurdle, you will get another phone call. They will offer a job. You go in for a hair drug test. You wait a month. Then you get a 2 to 3 week away start date, that will be the same as a few others. Good luck. The entire process for me took half a year.

Interview Question – Name a time you failed at work, and what you did to succeed   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Interview Details – Met with recruiters at a national career fair. Spoke at length with one lady who took my resume and told me to apply online and return the next day. Was scheduled for an interview that same day. Interview was basic behavioral, a lot of questions exactly from this webpage which was cool. Interviewer was sort of uncaring/condescending and I do not know why.

Interview Question – Tell me more about your independent research.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The interview was done over the phone. There was the technical manager, the business manager, and a research scientist all on the line at the same time. Pretty standard interview. They went through my CV and asked detailed questions about my publications, previous work experience etc... Many questions about research optimization, computational modeling, and math.

Interview Question – Lots of questions about research optimization and computational modeling which was difficult since my background was chemistry. Felt like they were asking the questions to see how I dealt with subjects outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Summer intern. No negotiation.

Customer Business Development Intern Interview

Customer Business Development Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Applied through college career website and within a week received a phone interview. I had a friend who had worked there in the past so knew somewhat what to expect. For the questions about me, they asked about what I was proud of, a difficult team situation and how you solved that, and other standard things. My friend told me that they would also ask about a company whose marketing strategy I admire, which they did. Be ready for that one and to explain why in a detailed and thoughtful way

Interview Question – They also asked about a company you think has a strong marketing strategy and to describe why   Answer Question