Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015
1,198 Interview Reviews

3.4

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Customer Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Set-up account online. Complete online application. Complete invitation to step 2 that includes a 67 question Management Assessment and a timed 15 question Reasoning Assessment. Step 3 is Phone Screen with current P&G employee. Contains 9 questions that must be answered in their format. Next step is another timed Reasoning Test taken at their General Offices. 40 questions this time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you set a goal and weren't able to meet or achieve it?   Answer Question

Graduate Seminar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

For this seminar it's just two stages. For those of you more familiar with testing vernacular (as I would expect of applicants) the first stage is a test on conscientiousness and metacognition. The second is a surprisingly difficult cognitive ability test. What's difficult is not the test, but rather the 2 minute time limit per question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time where you had to guide someone to be more effective.   Answer Question
    • 2. Name a time you led and steered the direction of a project   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online. received an email a day later to schedule a phone interview. The phone conversation lasted about 30 min. Went through my resume and past experience. They are going to ask you why you want to work for them, make sure you have an answer that talks about the company's achievements and how you want to/can contribute to those achievements. Make sure you have questions prepared to ask them because they will ask you if you do. it will show that you have actual interest and you've done research on them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was at their HQ in downtown Cincinnati. There were two interviewers and we sat in the lobby. They were very friendly and asked a lot of about the resume. For most of the interview, they let you take the wheel and talk about yourself. Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).

Interview Questions

• Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online through website, took a several dozen aptitude test online. Received positive feedback by email about scheduling an interview. Phone interview was scheduled over the phone with an HR Rep. Phone interview was about 45 minutes with all behavioral questions. The interview was with a project manager, but I was being considered for multiple positions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to make a difficult decision. Name a time that you had to change something last minute in a project.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Interview

very professional team 2 phone interviews Then on-site interview Group presentation 1:1 Excellent working environment Whole day interview Urgent hiring timeline Have a chance to get familiar with all group members Understand the working style Very beneficial experience Well-originated interview procedure

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

1 round on campus, and a long day of interviews on site. (Most of their recruiting is college hires) There was a lag between the two that sped up immensely when I had a competing offer. They did drug test. (This was seveal years back, not sure if they still do) The process was simultaneously thorough and respectful of my time. I met with a large group of people on the on-site portion. Some of them were peer interviews, many were behavioral, one was technical. Afterwards they also brought me out for a selling day. (Not sure if they still do this)

Interview Questions

• Very behavioral. "Can you give me an example of where..."   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2015.

Interview

The process was really speedy, straight to the point and positive overall. I applied online on their website in mid January and got an invite to complete an assessment test less then 24 hours after I applied. Two days after completing the online assessment, I got a call to schedule a telephonic interview. A week after the interview, I got an email saying my telephonic interview was positive and I was still under consideration. About 4 hours later, I got a formal notice of acceptance. I was given about a month to accept the invitation.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment was quite tricky and is intended to test the candidate's ability to recognize and follow trends in patterns and shapes. I was interviewed over the phone by a very knowledgeable and pleasant man named Leonard. He was perfectly attentive and asked a mixture of behavioral and technical questions. He made the interview very comfortable and professional. I could feel that the questions were to genuinely assess the mental and social ability of the candidate and not to make one feel incapable. Virtually everything on my resume was covered and I was asked questions about when and how I used them. In essence, be sure to know your resume and be able to give reasonable explanations on how you've used them to solve problems.   Answer Question