Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

3.4

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

Step 1. Online application and personality test. Step 2. Phone interview in CAR format (Context/Action/Result). It's all situational. Tell me about a time when you ________ and what happened. Be sure to quantify all of the results. Step 3. Panel interview in-person Step 4. Job offer. I received my offer the same day. Step 5. Rank the jobs in order. Step 6. Your job assignment and city arrive via e-mail. Salary does not change based on cost of living in the city you get placed in.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you led a diverse group and some of the challenges   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you took a risk and it didn't pay off. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salaries are non-negotiable.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2008.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first round was composed of a general interview process designed, apparently, to sort and screen a large volume of potential candidates in as short an amount of time as would be possible. The second round was more detailed, with interviews that included meetings with potential senior, mid level as well as junior associates. The final and last round was one on one with my direct superior in the position the I would be offered. There was time to get to know them as well as to ask questions regarding working conditions as well as future upward potential for the job at hand. It was a well done process overall.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired by this company what is the best idea that you could come up with to increase sales within the next five years?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through the webside. After submitting the CV, I had to fulfill some behavioral question. Then I got the invitation to Reasoning Test session. After 3 weeks I was invited to interview. Still in the process

Consumer & Market Knowledge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2015.

Interview

1.Send CV, Cover Letter and all the online paperwork 2.Take an online test (Situational, Logic and Maths Tests) 3.Telephone interview with an employee from Geneva, Switzerland (Headquarters in Europe) 4. Assessment Centre in the offices A) Another test with the three sections B) Three interviews of 1 hour each

Interview Questions

• ·Give me an example of when you demonstrated leadership skills (They put a lot of emphasis on this skill)   Answer Question
    • ·Give me an example of when you demonstrated teamwork skills   Answer Question
    • ·Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Which of your accomplishments is the one you're most proud of?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After submitting my CV and completing the test on the site I was invited to write a test in P&G office. After I passed the test, I was invited for the interview with CMK manager. I had questions regarding my key competencies and cases that show these competencies, general logical questions which were intended to see how I can solve problems and I also had questions about recommendations of my academic thesis.

Interview Questions

• What were your recommendations of the thesis and how they can be applied in a business environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate the salary, it's basic for all employees at the entrance level

Marketing Director Interview

Interview

A lot of interviews. 4 rounds for internship, 5 rounds for job. after the two tests you have the interviews which can be over the phone, Interviews are held by different people.

Interview Questions

• Situation when you said white to the black and convinced someone to believe in it.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

One of the HRs called me and asked to come for an interview. In P&G, employees interview you with the set of prepared questions. You have to be interviewed at least by 3 employees. Because of the tight schedule of each interviewer, the process can take months.

Interview Questions

• Tell the story where you had to step off from the project.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

Rounds: - Application online - Behavioural Test - Phone Interview - Assessment Day in the Headquarter with a written test and 3 interviews of one hour. Overall questions about past business experiences, no hard questions and no specific questions about the job field. The interviewers were from top management of the brands that I could have joined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you had to deal with a stretch timing.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Milan (Italy)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applyed on the web site for a Marketing internship in Madrid They sent me an email and I did a logical test, and it was quite easy. After a week they sent me an email in which they scheduled a phone interview in Spanish. The interview lasts 30 minutes and the interviewer was very kind and gentle. The questions were about my background and there weren't tricky questions.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First round interview, pretty normal questions about my experience. She asked 5-6 categorical questions about different ways I lead a team, showed initiative and such and asked me specifically to explain it in the CAR (Context, Action, Result) framework. She took extensive notes of CAR as I spoke.