Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

1,191 Interview Reviews

3.4

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online, HR phone interview, 4 person panel interview, account executive interview. Panel interview was about 1 hour. You can use work as well as life examples to answer. I believe this part is the biggest hurdle, once this part is over it is decided if you are even a fit for the brand. You may not be fit for the position you applied, you may be considered for a different role, at least this means they want you and you can later move up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for p&g? What's one of the hardest things you had to do?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very painless, short and to the point. It only lasted around ten minutes. Left me feeling defeated, however I did receive the call that I was chosen for the position. I havevn't been here long but I have learned so much that will continue to help me in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be good for this position.   Answer Question

Order Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview involved a panel of 3 interviewers. Each panelist asked 1 to 2 questions of which were mostly situational type interview questions or they asked for me to describe a past work experience. As a negative, I had no idea who I was to be interviewing with prior to the interview (common courtesy to prepare and know my audience). And after the interview HR did not followup with their decision as they suggested they would.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a work assignment that you were either assigned the lead role or of which you contributed greatly to the project's success.   Answer Question

Interview

Attending the Pre-MBA ABM camp in Cincinatti. I completed the online application. Once I got through that, I received a email for assessment test. I took 2 tests:?1 behavioral and 1 analytical. Was scheduled for a 30 minute interview. Interview went well. Received an offer to attend the camp. The Camp was good but I did not like the culture. Everyone spoke the same and seemed very robotic.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was told I did not have an interview through my school system weeks in advance. The night before the "pre-night" networking event I got a late email inviting me to interview in two days. It was pretty unprofessional. Took an online intelligence test of some sort that supposedly only 15% of people pass. There was also a personal test asking a lot of questions about leadership that took about an hour. The first round interview was a night of drinks followed by a first round interview that was entirely personal. I was only asked about 5-6 questions(typical fluffy leadership questions). I was then asked what my questions were for them. I did not get a 2nd round interview and I am not even sure they intended on hiring anybody.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very straightforward. I think the difficulty was figuring out what they wanted to hear.   Answer Question

R&D Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethel, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bethel, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

Filled out initial application, completed online tests, two in-person interviews with R&D Director and Project Manager, Reasoning Exam, interview day consisting of many project discussions, meeting with HR, facilities tour, lunch, more project discussions, 90 minute interview with panel of 3.

Interview Questions

• A time you had to accomplish a task with limited resources.   Answer Question
    • A time you had an issue with someone of a different culture. How did you go on to work cohesively with him/her?   Answer Question
    • A time you used pop culture to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • All questions were listed on preceding 15 pages of interview experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation is permitted by P&G. Discussed with HR on interview day. Starting salary is above average. After 6 months salary increase may be negotiated depending on performance and previous work experience.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Submit Resume online even if you went to college career fair, online leadership/personality test that is long, which must be taken seriously, 2 on-site interviews, offer dependent on various factors

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. Questions on how you dealt with difficult situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said they do not negotiate salary. I later found out that this was not true. You can negotiate.

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I first heard about the opportunity through recruiters at my college. I became extremely interested in the position, so I applied online that night. The online application had a success drivers assessment to see how I acted in the workplace, and also a reasoning test to see if I was able to think in a way in which I would be successful at the company. About 2 days later, I received an email saying that I passed the two tests and that they would like to move forward with the interview process. I signed up for an interview time that was one week later and on campus. The first interview was very laid back with two people from P&G who were campus recruiters. The interview was much like a conversation, where they were just trying to get a look into my mind. They asked me a ton of behavioral based questions, and always wanted me to expand on my initial answers. I prepared a TON for this interview, so I would recommend doing the same. Also, have a bunch of questions ready to ask them. This interview lasted about an hour, and they told me I would her back shortly. The next morning, I heard back and they told me that they would fly me to Cincinnati for my second and final interview. I flew out to Cincinnati about 3 weeks after my initial interview. When I got there, I had a "day host" who showed me around the city, took me out to a nice restaurant, answered all of the questions I had about the internship, and calmed my nerves for my interview the next day. My day host picked me up from the hotel the next morning and brought me to P&G's office, where all of the students interviewing that day would eat breakfast together. We then took another reasoning test, but this time on paper. The test was pretty long and more difficult than the one online. After the test, each student was placed with their own panel of 3 people higher up in the company to interview with. This interview was very similar to the initial interview, being mostly behavioral based questions. Some of the questions were hard and made you really think, but if you prepare enough you should be fine. Everyone in my panel was super laid back and tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible, which really helped calm my nerves and interview to the best of my ability. This interview was about an hour and 15 minutes. After the interview, we got a tour of the labs and were able to talk to previous interns about their projects that they worked on as interns and the projects that they were working on at the time as full-time employees. That was a cool experience because we really got an inside look at the company. I was made an informal offer that same afternoon, and then I accepted my offer about a week later through email. The process was smooth and painless.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like machines, and tell me about a time when you showed you were fascinated with machines.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I did the behavioral portion and the reasoning screening about 5 days ago. I am waiting to hear back from someone with a rejection or a chance to continue to the next step.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter who I met at a career fair and online. Recruiter called to prep me for the assessment and personality tests. Somewhat difficult personality questions asking you what you would do in certain situations. In real life I would have done 2-3 of the given options, making it hard to choose between the answers.

Interview Questions

• If you made a mistake, would you a) apologize b) fix the mistake c) acknowledge your mistake d) e)   Answer Question