Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

3.4

Customer Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Online application process is tedious but used appropriately. After you pass the online exam and submission a phone interview follows. Next is an in person interview and then a final "marathon" interview at P&G with 4 to 5 people lasting upwards of 6 hours. The whole process takes about 3 months.

CMK Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Recruited from college.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Applied through Alum Career Connector. Scheduled an on campus interview. Interview was behavioral and also focused on company culture. The recruiter was very nice but lacking genuine interest in the conversation. By the end of the interview, I felt like I was not going to fit in well with other employees. One month after the interview, I received a rejection letter.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to convince people to change their mind.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I did an on-campus interview after submitting my application online.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were standard behavioral interview questions. The one that I found most challenging was "Name a time you noticed something unusual and applied it to solving a difficult problem".   Answer Question

Laborer/Production Line Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lima, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2012.

There was no interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not applicable--there was no interview.   View Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2010.

I was contacted to come in for a day visit. The day visit consisted of a tour of the building, a test, an interview, and I was able to meet with some employees and ask questions about their experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part of the process was the interview. 3:1 is pretty intimidating.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Several tests work keys, several interviews. Process is differnt now that P&G owns company.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember...alot of the tests questions had nothing to do with the job   Answer Question
    Union no negotiation for hourly personnel.

Intern Interview

Heavily behavioral. A lot of the questions are to see if you're an innovator, someone who shares their company values.

Freshman Forum Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

The Freshman Forum is basically a small group of first-year undergrads that are fast-tracked through the recruiting process after spending a couple days in Cincinnati. First, I had a phone interview with an alum from my school, and then a couple days later I had an on-campus interview with an employee. Went well, but the program is highly selective.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked how I handled doing everything I do, like how I prioritize it all.   Answer Question

Plant Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2014.

Test are pretty straight forward, but when you get to second interview make sure that you go over board on your experience. I have taken many hours in labs, and was really over qualify for QA position, and had lab manager say i did not aplly my degrees enough. He had a hard time following my answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you use your lab experience to help improve safety.   Answer Question

Offer another job paying much less.