Procter & Gamble Marketing Intern Interview Questions

3.5

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2013.

First, you apply online via their careers page and complete the online assessment test. This online assessment test includes a personality 'success drivers' test, and a logical test where you are shown patterns and shapes.

If you are shortlisted, you will receive an email to go down to the office to take an assesment. This is a one-hour test which tests basic math and logic ability. Also, you are required to submit a 'supplement data sheet' which has 9 behavioural scenarios.

Once again, if shortlisted, you will be scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 marketing managers in which they asked only behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
  • All questions asked were behavioural-based such as "Tell us of a time when you had to solve a difficult problem"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Online application process, go down to P&G office for reasoning test, 3 rounds of interview

Interview Questions
    • Please describe in detail what is your schedule like in a busy week   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Went through rounds 1 and 2, took an assessment and had two interviews. Didn't hear back again after that.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a time that you had to use communication to settle conflicting personal working styles while working on a team   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

Applied through my school and was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview in the following week. The interview was entirely behavioural-focused and was conducted by two alumni. The interview itself was very comfortable and laid back. I was asked four or five questions that began with "Tell me about a time when..."

P&G expects (and informs you) that your answers be in the CAR (context, action, result) format and ask many follow-up questions to get all the details of the experience. I was contacted the next day and informed that I would not be continuing in the process. Regardless, the people seem to be genuinely nice and love their work and have kept in contact with me (following my initial contact after the interview).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone from a different background/leadership style.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Application online with online assessment (not very difficult, some pattern recognition and logic questions)
    First round interview about one hour
    Asked to go to a testing center to take a test that lasted about an hour. Simple math problems, some word problems, and more pattern recognition problems.
    Second round interview talked to three different people. Repeated the same behavioral questions, but they all want you to answer in the same format: give the context, what was your contribution, and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you convinced someone to do something.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Questions
    • 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

the first step is completing the online application. the next step is the online assessment which consists of various reasoning tests. some parts are timed and some parts are not. after, you will receive an email telling you whether or not you have passed the initial screening process. then there is a phone interview, and a final interview where they fly you out to their corporate office.

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation where, without you, the goal would not have been achieved.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

The first process consists in general questions where you have to show your experiences. This experiences should show all the competencies in their core values.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is that I had to explain when I have a Challenge and how did handle and manage the challenge to be successfull.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2012.

I went through the application process by global executive referral. The first interview was quite resume oriented. and you will be able to find their Procter and Gamble typical question anywhere on line. The second interview was more in depth. I was asked 3 questions.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

-Apply online(submit resume, transcript etc)
    -Online Psychometric test
    -In person psychometric test
    - phone interview
    -Panel Interview

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest decision you have ever had to make?   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!