Procter & Gamble Marketing Internship Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2009.

I did 2 phone interviews, the first was with an HR manager and the second phone interview was a group interview with 3 people directly from the marketing program. They were extremely nice and focused on telling them when certain things had happened such as "tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation, tell me a time when you faced dan obstacle with a group" etc.

The IQ test I took was a logic test on the computer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

An online test consisting of personality test, math and logical. Then followed by a written test which consist of calculation, logic and analytical. After which, there are 3 one to one interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name one experience where you need to handle a huge amount of data and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership experience.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate for anything.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!