Procter & Gamble

Updated Oct 28, 2014

3.7

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First round interview, pretty normal questions about my experience. She asked 5-6 categorical questions about different ways I lead a team, showed initiative and such and asked me specifically to explain it in the CAR (Context, Action, Result) framework. She took extensive notes of CAR as I spoke.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

online test, phone interview, exams in their facilities and another interview in their facilities. the interview for me was the hardest part. try to be focused and answer direct focused answers. the exam is not easy try to prepare before the real test

Interview Questions
    • give example when you managed people to acheive somthing   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

The selection process ranges from a 24 hour process, a 48 hour process and up to lengthy processes that may take several months. There are usually some online tests that must be taken first and then other tests are taken on site for those who pass the initial tests. The second phase of tests include language tests for English and Portuguese proficiency (in Brazil) as well as a logic test with more mathematical/reasoning questions. Then there are several interviews, at least three I would say. These usually include at least one interview with somebody from Human Resources and then two more with people from the area of the job (example: Marketing).

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2012.

Online application, writing test, English test, face to face interview 2 rounds

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2011.

Applied online with CV, took an online aptitude test, then a pen-and-paper test, followed by two rounds of interviews. I understand that at least another round of interview was expected for a successful candidate. Questions revolve around past leadership/teamwork experiences. Specific examples are necessary to score the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time when you have to lead a team.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the time when you have to persuade your team members to use your idea.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

The moment I sat down, the interviewer told me that it would definitely not be a stress interview. However, while he asks the questions; Once he asked, then I answered exactly a logically right answer, Then he Changed the question, and said to me "I didnt ask you this, I asked ..." He had changed the question. I got nervous when I couldnt say "No you didnt ask me this". It was obviously a stress measured interview

Interview Questions
    • While I have so many Extracurricular activies(ECA) on my resume, he asked me about the homework projects I have done during my university education. I wanted to tell about the achievements I have succeeded about ECAs, so I wasnt prepared for 'school homeworks'   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2010.

First, the online application process was timed and lasted about one hour. I had to pass this in order to get an interview. This consisted of situational questions and a reasoning section that was like an IQ test. Ex: which shape comes next in this pattern. I passed this and then met with my interviewer for my interview which lasted about 1 hour. She was very nice and the questions were very hard. Some of the questions they asked were: 1. Describe a time where you had very little resources and were able to successfully reach a goal. 2. Describe a time where you used your expertise in an area to solve a problem. 3. Describe a time where you had to change the direction of a project at the last minute.
    Then, after that (same day) I had to take a timed test which had a reading section, math, and reasoning section. I did not have enough time and had to go through and fill in the remaining answers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were responsible for the direction of a project and the outcome.   Answer Question