Procter & Gamble

Updated Oct 28, 2014

3.7

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2010.

First, the online application process was timed and lasted about one hour. I had to pass this in order to get an interview. This consisted of situational questions and a reasoning section that was like an IQ test. Ex: which shape comes next in this pattern. I passed this and then met with my interviewer for my interview which lasted about 1 hour. She was very nice and the questions were very hard. Some of the questions they asked were: 1. Describe a time where you had very little resources and were able to successfully reach a goal. 2. Describe a time where you used your expertise in an area to solve a problem. 3. Describe a time where you had to change the direction of a project at the last minute.
Then, after that (same day) I had to take a timed test which had a reading section, math, and reasoning section. I did not have enough time and had to go through and fill in the remaining answers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you were responsible for the direction of a project and the outcome.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

The moment I sat down, the interviewer told me that it would definitely not be a stress interview. However, while he asks the questions; Once he asked, then I answered exactly a logically right answer, Then he Changed the question, and said to me "I didnt ask you this, I asked ..." He had changed the question. I got nervous when I couldnt say "No you didnt ask me this". It was obviously a stress measured interview

Interview Questions
    • While I have so many Extracurricular activies(ECA) on my resume, he asked me about the homework projects I have done during my university education. I wanted to tell about the achievements I have succeeded about ECAs, so I wasnt prepared for 'school homeworks'   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

first you apply online, then you receive an email with a link to answer a questionair based on personal qualities, background, etc. If your profile matches you are invited to go and do a test to evaluare your analytical skills. Then you wait at their offices for a while and they will tell you if you passed the exam. If so, you are scheduled an interview with a recruiter (not necessarily from HR or the function you applied for) for a first screening. If you pass that stage you are called to go to further interviews, it can either be three separate interviews with different managers or one or to pannel interviews with 2-3 managers. if you pass this stage you will receive an offer.

Not open to negotiation.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2010.

1) Applied online (CV and personality test)
    2) Math/Verbal test
    3) HR interview
    4) Three interviews with Brand Managers

Interview Questions
    • - How many gallons of paint do you need to paint the subway of X city?
      - How many gallons of shampoo are consumer per year in the country?

View Answer
    No, I was not able to negotiate

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2011.

Applied online with CV, took an online aptitude test, then a pen-and-paper test, followed by two rounds of interviews. I understand that at least another round of interview was expected for a successful candidate. Questions revolve around past leadership/teamwork experiences. Specific examples are necessary to score the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time when you have to lead a team.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the time when you have to persuade your team members to use your idea.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

These were the steps involved in the interview process:

1. Online application
    2. Personality/Leadership assessment (online, they look for consistency in the answers and ethical and leadership qualities)
    3. Analytical reasoning test (approximately 70 questions, in person, verbal, quantitative and visual sections. Verbal section was close to reading comprehension GMAT/LSAT-like, quantitative section was basic math problems, visual section consisted of sequences of shapes and questions on which shape should logically follow)
    4. In-person initial interview (behavioral questions based on past experience, though i had more of a "tell me about your experience" type of interview and less behavioral questions)
    5. Career recruitment fair (if applicable)
    6. In-person second interview (behavioral questions)
    7. In-person third interview (behavioral questions, more difficult)
    8. Offer/no offer

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you realized that everything you had done on a project was wrong and you had to choose a different way   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a meaningful difference in someone else's life.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

The interview process was extensive but I enjoyed going through it. I had a representative that I was able to stay in contact with during the whole aplication process. She answered all of my questions and was very kind. I knew who I was interviewing with well in advance. I was given guidelines on how to answer questions during the interview. They told me what answers they would be looking for. : )

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of an instance where you successfully introduced a new efficient and alternative spin on an old process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.