Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

3.6

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

Interview

After on-line test, I interviewed with two Brand managers and one director. On-line test and aptitude test was the difficult one since nobody knows about the right answer.Glass door keeps asking me to type more than 50 words, so I am writing this. But, P&G is pretty good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

Rounds: - Application online - Behavioural Test - Phone Interview - Assessment Day in the Headquarter with a written test and 3 interviews of one hour. Overall questions about past business experiences, no hard questions and no specific questions about the job field. The interviewers were from top management of the brands that I could have joined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you had to deal with a stretch timing.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Milan (Italy)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applyed on the web site for a Marketing internship in Madrid They sent me an email and I did a logical test, and it was quite easy. After a week they sent me an email in which they scheduled a phone interview in Spanish. The interview lasts 30 minutes and the interviewer was very kind and gentle. The questions were about my background and there weren't tricky questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through the webside. After submitting the CV, I had to fulfill some behavioral question. Then I got the invitation to Reasoning Test session. After 3 weeks I was invited to interview. Still in the process

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

One of the HRs called me and asked to come for an interview. In P&G, employees interview you with the set of prepared questions. You have to be interviewed at least by 3 employees. Because of the tight schedule of each interviewer, the process can take months.

Interview Questions

• Tell the story where you had to step off from the project.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2013.

Interview

The selection process ranges from a 24 hour process, a 48 hour process and up to lengthy processes that may take several months. There are usually some online tests that must be taken first and then other tests are taken on site for those who pass the initial tests. The second phase of tests include language tests for English and Portuguese proficiency (in Brazil) as well as a logic test with more mathematical/reasoning questions. Then there are several interviews, at least three I would say. These usually include at least one interview with somebody from Human Resources and then two more with people from the area of the job (example: Marketing).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First round interview, pretty normal questions about my experience. She asked 5-6 categorical questions about different ways I lead a team, showed initiative and such and asked me specifically to explain it in the CAR (Context, Action, Result) framework. She took extensive notes of CAR as I spoke.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

online test, phone interview, exams in their facilities and another interview in their facilities. the interview for me was the hardest part. try to be focused and answer direct focused answers. the exam is not easy try to prepare before the real test

Interview Questions

• give example when you managed people to acheive somthing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month