Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2015
Updated Jan 6, 2015

3.7

Marketing Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

One of the HRs called me and asked to come for an interview. In P&G, employees interview you with the set of prepared questions. You have to be interviewed at least by 3 employees. Because of the tight schedule of each interviewer, the process can take months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell the story where you had to step off from the project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

The selection process ranges from a 24 hour process, a 48 hour process and up to lengthy processes that may take several months. There are usually some online tests that must be taken first and then other tests are taken on site for those who pass the initial tests. The second phase of tests include language tests for English and Portuguese proficiency (in Brazil) as well as a logic test with more mathematical/reasoning questions. Then there are several interviews, at least three I would say. These usually include at least one interview with somebody from Human Resources and then two more with people from the area of the job (example: Marketing).

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First round interview, pretty normal questions about my experience. She asked 5-6 categorical questions about different ways I lead a team, showed initiative and such and asked me specifically to explain it in the CAR (Context, Action, Result) framework. She took extensive notes of CAR as I spoke.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

online test, phone interview, exams in their facilities and another interview in their facilities. the interview for me was the hardest part. try to be focused and answer direct focused answers. the exam is not easy try to prepare before the real test

Interview Questions
    • give example when you managed people to acheive somthing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2012.

Online application, writing test, English test, face to face interview 2 rounds

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Three interviews with min brand-manager level employees, all the interviews are based on 5 success drivers aka cheat-chating on your biography

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical, just get prepared with STAR-stories   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2008.

Online questionnaire about personal and study background
    30 min phone interview for screening