Procter & Gamble

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2011.

They contact you within a month after your first interview to do an on site interview. They schedule you for a day and you come in and take a tour. They make you take a reasoning test where you have to fill in the next corresponding shape in the pattern. Then they do lunch and an hour long interview with 2 people in the room. If they accept you, they tell you and make you an offer at the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you found a creative solution to a difficult problem.   View Answer
    They offered me an annual salary and told me I had a month to decide.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

First round was a behavioral interview. Asked ~15 questions about my team work experiences. Questions included:
    Tell me about a time you had a problem working with a team member?
    Tell me about a time you took the leadership roll in the group?
    Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision and how you made it?

Lasted about an hour. I felt like I did well upon leaving, but did not get call back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision and how you made it?   View Answer

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

My university was not on Procter & Gamble's recruitment list, but I had access to a company referral that allowed me the chance to interview. Without that referral, I would not have been considered. There were two phone interviews, and a 2-day visit to their R&D HQ in Cincinnati, OH. The interview questions were standard; one technically oriented (but not a test), and the other more personality/leadership oriented.

Prior to the interview on site there was a cognitive reasoning test (IQ Test), but it didn't appear that much pressure was placed on it. In general, stress level seemed high, but people liked their jobs and had high praise for the company.

Interview Questions
    • What has been the most technically challenging team-based experience that you have undergone.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation nor any room. After accepting the offer, my place of employment was moved from Cincinnati, OH to the much less desirable Mehoopany, PA.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Online assessment, on campus interview, site visit including additional assessment, panel interview, tour

Interview Questions
    • Online assessment- behavioral portion is the most difficult step   Answer Question
    No negotiation