Procter & Gamble Merchandiser Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

The district manager worked from home so we met at a hotel for the interview, for the second interview I met her and the regional manager at a cafe. She came down for the day from Toronto which I thought was very impressive for a Merchandiser position.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation, they provided me with their standard rate and it was up to me if I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Weybridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2008.

Had an interview at the weybridge site, very positive first impressions. Was offered the job on condition that i passed the skills test. i passed this then they gave me an online test. It was soo hard that my brother who has an A in maths A-level said he would struggle to answer the questions.

Did not get the job disappointing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!