Procter & Gamble

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble.

Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Question – I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is highly based upon you demonstrating capability in requirements of three main categories. Power of people (ability to work with and create synergy with others), Power of the mind (ability to execute critical, logical thinking), and power of agility (ability to deal with and embrace change and ambiguous situations). It is key that your answers to the various questions posed demonstrate these three key areas. Use these as a template to structuring your answers. Further description of these factors are posted on P&G's website.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to deal with unforeseen difficulties working with a team. How did you approach and resolve the issue, driving the team to success?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – P&G generally does not negotiate salaries (almost never). They have pre-set salary ranges. For internships they will base your salary on your major as well as your year in college. For full time offers they will base your salary on your major. They do not vary these ranges to adjust for cost of living in different cities, however they do offer some differing relocation benefits that will range in size based on the city at hand.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2010.

Interview Details – There were a lot of tests prior to the first interview, and then tough but fair questions throughout the process. If you pass the assessment and 2 interviews via phone, a day visit is typically established. This is a good sign of their interest in you. The day visit typically lasts 6 hours and includes several interviews along with a tour of the work enivornment. At times you get an offer the same day, and other times it may take time for them to review other candidates before making a decision as to whether to offer.

Interview Question – What does success mean to you...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation- The offer was the offer and there was no negotiation. However, it was very fair.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Everything was extremely professional. Regular follow ups were there. I had not only a rep in HR but another ABM who was a chaser to ensure that everything went well and to address any questions or concerns I had regarding Cincinnati, the role, the brand, etc. The questions were all behavioral and expected, grounded in the company's success drivers, which are readily available. Make sure that you have scenarios that highlight your skills sets along these vectors.

Interview Question – None were difficult or unexpected - with the right preparation, i.e., knowing the success drivers and applying your life experience to them!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations but the offer was very competitive in all regards so I didn't feel a need to negotiate.

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

Interview Details – Seven step process. You must pass multiple screens online before you talk to a live person. Panel interviews are very common using behavioral-based questions. Tell me about a time when.... Did you face a situation where...What was your role? What was the role of your team? Study up on the core values of the company as you will be asked about them.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest failure   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No - take what they give you.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The interview was done over the phone. There was the technical manager, the business manager, and a research scientist all on the line at the same time. Pretty standard interview. They went through my CV and asked detailed questions about my publications, previous work experience etc... Many questions about research optimization, computational modeling, and math.

Interview Question – Lots of questions about research optimization and computational modeling which was difficult since my background was chemistry. Felt like they were asking the questions to see how I dealt with subjects outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Summer intern. No negotiation.

R&D Researcher Interview

R&D Researcher
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2010.

Interview Details – A total of 2 interviews.
1) The first interview was a phone interview which focused on asking questions related to my resume: work experience, extracurricular activities, etc.
2) The second interview was face to face with 2 interviewers. Like the previous interview the questions were all related to the information on my resume. However I was asked a few questions regarding situations in which I worked on group projects, how did I step up as a leader and what did I accomplish. The interview lasted over 1 hr, yet wasn't a really tedious process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you worked on a group project and encountered difficulties with one of the group members. What did you do to resolve this issue? What was accomplished afterwards?   View Answer

Supply Planner Interview

Supply Planner
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty standard. You have to take an online assessment and if you are selected from that you'll need to take another in-person written assessment. You'll then be contacted to a face-to-face interview. My interview was with a three person panel, I was told you are required to interview with three people whether its three different interviews or all at once as mine was.

Interview Question – I don't recall the most difficult. Most of the questions are pretty standard, but they do ask a lot of question. Be prepared to offer up situations where you used problem solving and leadership skills, ensure you can provide detailed information about your examples.   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

CBD Intern
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview Details – Once I applied it took a few weeks to here if I would have the initial interview. Once I received a time I waited about two weeks until my phone interview. After conducting that interview I had to wait two months before hearing back.

Interview Question – They want to know a lot of what happened and what did you do situations so be planned and prepared.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Laborer/Production Line Interview

Laborer/Production Line
Lima, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2012.

Interview Details – There was no interview.

Interview Question – Not applicable--there was no interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!