Procter & Gamble

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Plant Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Interview Details – After a little while of holding on to your resume, they call you to set up a test. You are scheduled to take a multiple choice test with about 30 other people. Few pass. Then you wait. And wait. Finally, if you passed, they will schedule an interview with 2 people. They ask many what would you do questions. It takes about an hour. Then you wait. And wait. If you are lucky, they will call you back for a second interview. This interview is basically the same as the first, with the same what would you do questions, only a tad bit more specific. Finally, if you advanced through that hurdle, you will get another phone call. They will offer a job. You go in for a hair drug test. You wait a month. Then you get a 2 to 3 week away start date, that will be the same as a few others. Good luck. The entire process for me took half a year.

Interview Question – Name a time you failed at work, and what you did to succeed   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Plant Technician

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initially received an email about moving through the long and painful process. From application to the skill testing was 4 months, from the skill testing to the first contact was an additional 3 months. Interview was basic, have you ever been in this situation, describe a time when stress/leadership/etc skills were used. Second interview was scheduled within a few days. After the second interview it was an additional 3 months before a drug screen/physical was scheduled and another 2 months before a job offer.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, take it or leave it and in this economy I needed a job

Plant Technician

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Lengthy process. After applying i was given a date for the reasoning test. The test 3 sections and 50 minutes long. I found the best way to prepare was doing IQ test. Maybe 3 days later i received a call i passed the test and was scheduled an interview. There was a panel interview with 2 women and they asked about 15 questions. This lasted about an hour. Next i was told to wait I'm guessing to review. I was then given an interview by a gentlemen who asked about 10 questions. He liked me so i was offered a position.

Interview Question – Tell about a time you were showed a different way of doing something and incorporated it in your own way.   Answer Question

Pineville, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied Online and took 2 test. About 3 weeks later invited to take on site test. A week later received call to setup interview. Interview ended up being the very next day. So Little to no preparation for me. Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked 10 behavioral type questions. Asked if I wanted to ask anything and said HR will contact me. Contacted by email same night about rejection.

Interview Question – How have you used logic in the past to solve a problem? Where, when and how?   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process is quite lengthy, and took along time to get through, I thought some of the questions to be off the wall, and I drew a blank to some of them, but overall the interview went real well, the main thing is one needs to be prepared, and ready.

Interview Question – tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question

Dover, DE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2010.

Interview Details – applied online, took the two tests online then about a week later was contacted by email to test on site. Went to test there was about thirty people in testing room, found out that they had invited 300 people to come and test. another week later got email to set up for an interview, called and next available interview date was one week ahead, took interview lots of tell me about a time questions all having atleast three parts to them. after interview i was told that they would be in contact with me.

Interview Question – tell me about a time when you didn't listen to someone and should have?   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!