Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Browns Summit, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Browns Summit, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagrange, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was long took about a month to get a response most of the questions were the usual. The entry test had nothing to do with the actual job task ihad to perform. This job is more of an machine operator that a technician.

Interview Questions

• Name a time u made a change in a system and the affect it had.   1 Answer

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Interview

After a little while of holding on to your resume, they call you to set up a test. You are scheduled to take a multiple choice test with about 30 other people. Few pass. Then you wait. And wait. Finally, if you passed, they will schedule an interview with 2 people. They ask many what would you do questions. It takes about an hour. Then you wait. And wait. If you are lucky, they will call you back for a second interview. This interview is basically the same as the first, with the same what would you do questions, only a tad bit more specific. Finally, if you advanced through that hurdle, you will get another phone call. They will offer a job. You go in for a hair drug test. You wait a month. Then you get a 2 to 3 week away start date, that will be the same as a few others. Good luck. The entire process for me took half a year.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed at work, and what you did to succeed   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Lengthy process. After applying i was given a date for the reasoning test. The test 3 sections and 50 minutes long. I found the best way to prepare was doing IQ test. Maybe 3 days later i received a call i passed the test and was scheduled an interview. There was a panel interview with 2 women and they asked about 15 questions. This lasted about an hour. Next i was told to wait I'm guessing to review. I was then given an interview by a gentlemen who asked about 10 questions. He liked me so i was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you were showed a different way of doing something and incorporated it in your own way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Pineville, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied Online and took 2 test. About 3 weeks later invited to take on site test. A week later received call to setup interview. Interview ended up being the very next day. So Little to no preparation for me. Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked 10 behavioral type questions. Asked if I wanted to ask anything and said HR will contact me. Contacted by email same night about rejection.

Interview Questions

• How have you used logic in the past to solve a problem? Where, when and how?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2012.

Interview

Initially received an email about moving through the long and painful process. From application to the skill testing was 4 months, from the skill testing to the first contact was an additional 3 months. Interview was basic, have you ever been in this situation, describe a time when stress/leadership/etc skills were used. Second interview was scheduled within a few days. After the second interview it was an additional 3 months before a drug screen/physical was scheduled and another 2 months before a job offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, take it or leave it and in this economy I needed a job

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dover, DE) in March 2010.

Interview

applied online, took the two tests online then about a week later was contacted by email to test on site. Went to test there was about thirty people in testing room, found out that they had invited 300 people to come and test. another week later got email to set up for an interview, called and next available interview date was one week ahead, took interview lots of tell me about a time questions all having atleast three parts to them. after interview i was told that they would be in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you didn't listen to someone and should have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kansas City, MO) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process is quite lengthy, and took along time to get through, I thought some of the questions to be off the wall, and I drew a blank to some of them, but overall the interview went real well, the main thing is one needs to be prepared, and ready.