Procter & Gamble

Updated Nov 30, 2014

3.2

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Submit Resume online even if you went to college career fair, online leadership/personality test that is long, which must be taken seriously, 2 on-site interviews, offer dependent on various factors

Interview Questions
  • No technical questions. Questions on how you dealt with difficult situations.   Answer Question
They said they do not negotiate salary. I later found out that this was not true. You can negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I applied online through P&G website, and also through my college internship program. The position was process engineering internship. The online questions were shapes in patterns and the answers seemed to me to be all based on how many sides the shapes had. there were times when colours were introduced but nothing to difficult. The interview was over the phone with an engineer, I had prepared for a HR person to interview because it seemed like that was what was going to be the case from the emails I got before hand. I was asked a lot about myself and then at the end I was asked some hypothetical problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on your own with no help, and you discovered in testing a product that it failed. How would you go about solving the problem   View Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Csömör (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Csömör (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

Apply - Online questionaire - Reasoning test - Competency based interviews.
    The recruitment process starts with applying online. If you are successful at this stage, you will be invited to fill an Online Questionnaire, then to complete a Reasoning Test followed by interviews. Depending on your desired position you will be asked to complete the paper-and-pencil Reasoning Test. This test measures your reasoning skills using numerical, logic-based and figural reasoning type questions. To help you prepare, we have developed a PRACTICE TEST.

Interview Questions
    • It was tricky to answer all the questions according to standardization or something from your life which is in contact with standardization.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Had to pass a generic online questionnaire beforehand. 1:1 interview at college career fair followed up by 3 separate interviews at plant. Decision made within a week and plant was easy to work with on start date.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It starts with the "on line test". Do not take this lightly! It evaluates your reasoning skills and your potential as a manager/leader. If you fail the test, your interviewing process stops before it starts. And you will have to wait another year before you can take it again!
    Since I was an experienced candidate (not a right-out-of-college grad), I did an initial phone interview, then I was asked to do a site interview. I was flown out to the site, did a series of 1:1 conversations with other managers (including breakfast and lunch), then was given a tour (where I asked lots of questions), then a 2:1 interview with the plant manager and one of the Ops Manager. Within one hour, I was given an offer (a letter stating my salary). Interestingly they knew there wasn't an immediate opening just yet, so I had to agree that I would be ok not knowing my exact position until I started my employment. (2 months later). I stated that I" understand", and that I would let them know my decision within two days. From there I did a drug test, and flew home. The whole process from start to finish was 4 weeks, and overall I think it was very fair and well executed.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. The offer is the offer.

Process Engineer Interview

1. Applied online and took Behavioral test and IQ test online ( Once I passed the tests, they took less than 1 week to contact me)
    2. In person reasoning test ( they contacted me after a week and offered first round interview)
    3. Initial interview with Team manager. This would be a behavioral interview (If I pass this round, I'll be called for the second round interview)

Process Engineer Interview

First we started with psychometric tests, then mathematical, logical, geometrical tests. When successufly passed, wé moved to HR interview, then another interview with 3 operation managers, then à final interview with the plant manager.

Interview Questions
    They have salary grid for new hirees, no possible négociation

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

I was contacted online, went there for 2 rounds. First rounds starts with mathematical and reasoning test, which you have to pass. Nothing difficult, there is a time limit but very doable.

Then interview with HR, very friendly, common questions. Called me back the day after for a second interview with plant manager and visiting manager. Same kind of questions (pay a lot of attention to leadership qualities, entrepreneurial...) So make sure you are prepared for that. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions
    • Could you imagine possible problems when working with people from the south and the north? When did you led a team with people with large age differences (never did)   Answer Question

benefits weren't that good, and job content was very little technical.

Process Engineer Interview

Got an interview after attending iq test. The same interview was carried about by 4 different people on the same day which was a tedious process and an unintelligent one at that. Spent a very long day answering unimaginative questions. Was not impressed by the recruiting process. Was not offered a lunch break.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2014.

Hiring process for Process Engineer position:
    Step 1: Apply online.
    Step 2: Online test: Personality and IQ.
    Step 3: Paper test at P&G General Office: IQ test and Reasoning test.
    Step 4: Initial Interview at P&G General Office with 1 HR: All question is about what I did in the past. No technical question.
    All answer must follow this construction:
    - Situation
    - My action
    - Results
    Step 5: Final Interview with manager: I think I will not have chance to go to this Interview round :(
    Step 6: Offer!

Now is 26/03/2014, and I'm waiting for the result. But I think I fail after Initial Interview.
    This is the fist time I go to real interview, they are very profession. I learn a lot of things from this interview. Thank P&G for giving the chance. Maybe I will come back next year. :D

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you made a decision that you proud of.   View Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to accomplish a task in very short time.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to self-learning to accomplish a task.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you been a leader of group.   Answer Question
    • What did you do to improve your technical skill.   Answer Question