Procter & Gamble Process Engineer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 31, 2015

3.2

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Starts with online application with numerical and situational questions. If this is passed, you are invited onto site to complete a numerical test, if this is passed you will be allowed to have a 1:1 interview with senior management, mainly consisting of competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you are suitable for process engineering?   Answer Question
  • Q: (Shows bottle of fairy liquid) What do you think makes this bottle ergonomic?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online through P&G website, and also through my college internship program. The position was process engineering internship. The online questions were shapes in patterns and the answers seemed to me to be all based on how many sides the shapes had. there were times when colours were introduced but nothing to difficult. The interview was over the phone with an engineer, I had prepared for a HR person to interview because it seemed like that was what was going to be the case from the emails I got before hand. I was asked a lot about myself and then at the end I was asked some hypothetical problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were on your own with no help, and you discovered in testing a product that it failed. How would you go about solving the problem   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to change their opinions

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied via online application. Sat two psychometric tests (both easy). Got to final interview and was denied

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult academic situation you have encountered.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Online cv upload, online questtionaire, psychometric test online, psychometric test in person, one to one competency ineterview but the guy did ask me some stuff going towards technical questions. Everybody was really pleasant and they got back to me pretty quick with an offer. Interview was on site as well so got to see where I would actually work.

Interview Questions

• When have you saw your approach wasn't working and what did you do to change it.   1 Answer