Procter & Gamble

Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Supply Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied through school job board. Started with logic test that you have to take online when applying. After that I had an initial behavioral interview on campus, then flown out to Cincinnati for 2nd round interviews. They treated the interviewees extremely well, feeding us at really nice restaurants and housing us at a nice hotel. We got to tour the local facilities as well. Finally, you take another logic test for an hour and then have an interview with 1-2 upper-level management. Most people get the job once you make it to 2nd rounds.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, all behavioral. The logic tests are difficult in finding certain patterns from shapes.   Answer Question

Procter & Gamble Response

Oct 31, 2014Talent Acquisition

Glad to hear you had a positive interview experience! Our recruiting and hiring teams work really hard in hopes that this happens. While it's oftentimes a long, rigorous process, we're confident that ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2012.

Apply only and do a reasoning test. After the assessment, they will give you a call to set up the first interview(The one I got is a phone call interview). During the interview, in first part they will go through your resume to ask questions. Second part, they will ask 6-9 questions which belong to three different area - mind, people, agility. You can find lots of sample questions on Google. Just practice some and figure out 4-5 experience which you can answer most of the questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you work with people who doesn't agree with you   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2008.

First they came to our compus career fair where you first learn about the company, then you apply online and then take a reasoning test (they do look at your results so do you best). Next they pick a few candidate based on your resume and test results (that is what I believe, but not 100% sure) for on campus interview. One or Two weeks after my first interview they contact me for an onsite visit/interview in the headquarter where you take the reasoning test again in person with 2 additional parts (math and reading) then you interview with the managers. Throughout the day people will share with you their experience with P&G and some of the projects they had done to give you an idea of how it is like to work in P&G. Overall very good interview process and experience. And they best is they usually make you an offer at the end of your day as long as your interview and test were good.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about my personal life probably, dont remember any difficult questions tho.   View Answer
    Pay and benefit was above average for the industry, no need to negotiate.