Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2012.

Interview Details – Apply only and do a reasoning test. After the assessment, they will give you a call to set up the first interview(The one I got is a phone call interview). During the interview, in first part they will go through your resume to ask questions. Second part, they will ask 6-9 questions which belong to three different area - mind, people, agility. You can find lots of sample questions on Google. Just practice some and figure out 4-5 experience which you can answer most of the questions.

Interview Question – How do you work with people who doesn't agree with you   Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2008.

Interview Details – First they came to our compus career fair where you first learn about the company, then you apply online and then take a reasoning test (they do look at your results so do you best). Next they pick a few candidate based on your resume and test results (that is what I believe, but not 100% sure) for on campus interview. One or Two weeks after my first interview they contact me for an onsite visit/interview in the headquarter where you take the reasoning test again in person with 2 additional parts (math and reading) then you interview with the managers. Throughout the day people will share with you their experience with P&G and some of the projects they had done to give you an idea of how it is like to work in P&G. Overall very good interview process and experience. And they best is they usually make you an offer at the end of your day as long as your interview and test were good.

Interview Question – Questions about my personal life probably, dont remember any difficult questions tho.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay and benefit was above average for the industry, no need to negotiate.

Cologne (Germany)

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was over 1 day. Long and structured.

The first interview was for 1 hour and in front of a panel of 3 engineers.
This was a competancy interview. I would say it was quite difficult.

The second interview was also for 1 hour and was a 1:1 technical interview.
Tricky engineering questions.

Next was a multiple choice test, maths and verbal reasoning. I found it quite easy but tight enough for time.

Lastly, there was another 1:1 interview. Quite casual.

Interview Question – How do you deal woth conflict?   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!