1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Research and Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Online test, two hour long 1:1 interviews, another written test. Interviewers were friendly and pleasant, but asked very quick questions and every single questions required at least one example to illustrate your point. Don't be afraid to re-use your examples as they asked at least 15 different questions and obviously most people won't have 15 different 'team-building' or 'leadership' examples. The questions did get quite tiresome after a while, especially as the two interviewers didn't consult each other on previously asked questions and so I found myself having to answer the same questions between interviews. The written test was very similar to the online one but slightly harder and longer, it averages to about one minute per question. Some very wordy logic questions at the end.

Interview Questions