Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The interview was done over the phone. There was the technical manager, the business manager, and a research scientist all on the line at the same time. Pretty standard interview. They went through my CV and asked detailed questions about my publications, previous work experience etc... Many questions about research optimization, computational modeling, and math.

Interview Question – Lots of questions about research optimization and computational modeling which was difficult since my background was chemistry. Felt like they were asking the questions to see how I dealt with subjects outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Summer intern. No negotiation.

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – online application -> online assessment tests -> offline reasoning & English tests -> interview
Two interviewers. Was first asked to do a brief self-introduction. Asked to talk about an experience where I showed leadership, an experience where I initiated change, an experience where I resolved a problem, and an experience where I collected data and used it).

Interview Question – an experience where I collected data and used it   Answer Question

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – I applied online and then I was called for the reasoning test. In my opinion, these two steps weren't too difficult to pass. I was invited to Business Case study, but not as a part of the process of selection for summer internship. After about 3 weeks I was called for an interview.

Interview Question – It was nothing technical, they simply took your CV and asked you about what was in it.   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a position with P&G in Eastern Europe in Summer 2013. The process was fairly straightforward, with each step clearly and amply explained. Interviews consist of questions regarding previous experiences of the candidate, based on the belief that these form a pattern which will repeat in the future - so have your answers prepared; don't be modest!

Interview Question – No technical questions, a few brain teasers just to see your interest in the company area you have chosen   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, standard offer

Summer Intern
Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – after doing the online test, got an invitation for a phone interview, and it took around one hour. all questions were about characters. it was really great experience.

Interview Question – please show me an example that you took the initiative to be a leader of a team.   Answer Question

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1 personality test online, one logical test at their office (close to GMAT style) and 3 interviews: one with two managers in the relevant department and one with the top manager

Interview Question – Profitability went down in just one geographical location. What could be the reason for that?   Answer Question

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview Details – Online personality test comprising of 48 questions.
An on premises Global Reasoning Test (GRT) comprising of Verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and figurative reasoning. Calculator is allowed and the test is truly a pleasure to solve.
First interview usually with a line manager but it focuses on your behavioral aspect.
Two more interviews follow after which you are recruited.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you looked back at a past decision and realized you could have done it better had you had more information.   View Answer

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2007.

Interview Details – The beginning of the interview process was a phone interview, which took approximately 45 minutes. Then I waited a few weeks and was accepted to the next round to be flown to Orlando for the panel interview. We each had an interview with 2 current L&G employees.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone you had to work with...how did you resolve the conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did no negotiation because it was an internship position.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!