Procter & Gamble

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview was done over the phone. There was the technical manager, the business manager, and a research scientist all on the line at the same time. Pretty standard interview. They went through my CV and asked detailed questions about my publications, previous work experience etc... Many questions about research optimization, computational modeling, and math.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions about research optimization and computational modeling which was difficult since my background was chemistry. Felt like they were asking the questions to see how I dealt with subjects outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question
Summer intern. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

online application -> online assessment tests -> offline reasoning & English tests -> interview
    Two interviewers. Was first asked to do a brief self-introduction. Asked to talk about an experience where I showed leadership, an experience where I initiated change, an experience where I resolved a problem, and an experience where I collected data and used it).

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online and then I was called for the reasoning test. In my opinion, these two steps weren't too difficult to pass. I was invited to Business Case study, but not as a part of the process of selection for summer internship. After about 3 weeks I was called for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was nothing technical, they simply took your CV and asked you about what was in it.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I interviewed for a position with P&G in Eastern Europe in Summer 2013. The process was fairly straightforward, with each step clearly and amply explained. Interviews consist of questions regarding previous experiences of the candidate, based on the belief that these form a pattern which will repeat in the future - so have your answers prepared; don't be modest!

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, a few brain teasers just to see your interest in the company area you have chosen   Answer Question
    no negotiation, standard offer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

after doing the online test, got an invitation for a phone interview, and it took around one hour. all questions were about characters. it was really great experience.

Interview Questions
    • please show me an example that you took the initiative to be a leader of a team.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

1 personality test online, one logical test at their office (close to GMAT style) and 3 interviews: one with two managers in the relevant department and one with the top manager

Interview Questions
    • Profitability went down in just one geographical location. What could be the reason for that?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Online personality test comprising of 48 questions.
    An on premises Global Reasoning Test (GRT) comprising of Verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and figurative reasoning. Calculator is allowed and the test is truly a pleasure to solve.
    First interview usually with a line manager but it focuses on your behavioral aspect.
    Two more interviews follow after which you are recruited.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you looked back at a past decision and realized you could have done it better had you had more information.   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2007.

The beginning of the interview process was a phone interview, which took approximately 45 minutes. Then I waited a few weeks and was accepted to the next round to be flown to Orlando for the panel interview. We each had an interview with 2 current L&G employees.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone you had to work with...how did you resolve the conflict?   Answer Question
    I did no negotiation because it was an internship position.