Procter & Gamble

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2011.

Interview Details – P&G offers a very clear hiring process, including:
- online application
- online reasoning test
- 2 screening interviews
- 1 functional interview (the last interview with your potential boss)
I passed the first 4 rounds, and was not offered to go through the last interview.
The reasoning test was quite easy.
The interviews were conducted in a friendly atmosphere. P&G HR interviewers are friendly and encouraging you to speak. They also appeared to be very actively listening. However, this might make you feel like you did a pretty god job yet not offer at the end.
The questions of the interview were competency-based, almost about your CV check, your past experience, what you learned, what you think is your success, etc.
You should answer with a STAR approach - situation, task, action and result.

Interview Question – What was your biggest success?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very experience based with questions such as "tell me about a time when you listened effectively to resolve a problem," etc. I did not "walk through" my resume as other companies have one do during interviews, but rather jumped right into the meat of it all and had to demonstrate my ability to lead, work well in a team, adapt, etc. through answering specific and detailed questions about my pasted experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you listened effectively   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Procter & Gamble

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble Summer Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees and interview candidates.