Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com
  www.pg.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2011.

P&G offers a very clear hiring process, including:
- online application
- online reasoning test
- 2 screening interviews
- 1 functional interview (the last interview with your potential boss)
I passed the first 4 rounds, and was not offered to go through the last interview.
The reasoning test was quite easy.
The interviews were conducted in a friendly atmosphere. P&G HR interviewers are friendly and encouraging you to speak. They also appeared to be very actively listening. However, this might make you feel like you did a pretty god job yet not offer at the end.
The questions of the interview were competency-based, almost about your CV check, your past experience, what you learned, what you think is your success, etc.
You should answer with a STAR approach - situation, task, action and result.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Summer Internship Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2010.

The interview process was very experience based with questions such as "tell me about a time when you listened effectively to resolve a problem," etc. I did not "walk through" my resume as other companies have one do during interviews, but rather jumped right into the meat of it all and had to demonstrate my ability to lead, work well in a team, adapt, etc. through answering specific and detailed questions about my pasted experiences.

Interview Questions