Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very thorough. There was an online application, followed by a phone interview, then a written test, then an in-person interview, then another written test. No part of this was particularly stressful. It was just a very long process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Online Test Interview

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't tough as I expected. Questions were about my life, opinion, and experience. It was more like a conversation, or a discussion, not an interview.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online after talking to P&G reps at my school. After applying online I took an assessment test. After that was a 1 on 1 interview. Standard behavioral questions. 1 hour long.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2011.

Interview

I took the reasoning test. The questions weren't difficult. They were more or less like the examples on thier website. The only problem in the test is the time.. you have to be quick in answering and if you can't answer all the questions, don't leave it unanswered. You have a probability of 25% to get it right.

Interview Questions

• The exam was divided into verbal, math and some shapes.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Rome (Italy)) in July 2011.

Interview

The online Reasoning test is the first step of the interview process, then a series of three individual interviews. The interviews are focused on evaluating personal skills, with no technical questions. They are based on previous working experience, I have been asked to describe situations where I have shown the skills indicated in the resume.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe one case in your working experience where you have demonstrated leadership experience?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview

last month filled in application form on the P&G's site. They responded with a preposition to answer some behavourial questions on-line. 2 weeks later I visited their hedquaters in kiev for reasoning test. 45 questions in 65 minutes. Nort very difficult but the lack of time. Just few days earlier received invitation to a personal interview. Still waiting.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview

Very informative, and very thorough, conduct a phone interview first, talking about background and what they are looking for, asking about what kind of salary I was looking for. After that it was a 1:1 interview with the VP of Operation. Take me to see some of their product lines. After one week then it came the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as a communicator between line of conflict   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2009.

Interview

I applied online, then did the online questionnaire and reasoning test, 3 weeks later i got a mail inviting me for another test at one of their locations. I got a mail the next day informing me that i pased the test and that i should watch out for an invitation for an interview. Had the interview the exactly one week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you've overcome a problem in a professional environment to reach success?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspective s or approaches   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuhan, Hubei (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Wuhan, Hubei (China)) in October 2008.

Interview

there a first is the personality test by internet, second is the problem solve test, third is the TOEIC test, then there are two round interviews. Almost all the questions are came from the classical P&G 8 questions. So if you really have these experience, do a recollection and be relax and confident. And the most important is confident i think.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it though completion.   Answer Question
    • Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others on an important task or issue, and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.   Answer Question