Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rome (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2011.

Interview Details – The online Reasoning test is the first step of the interview process, then a series of three individual interviews. The interviews are focused on evaluating personal skills, with no technical questions. They are based on previous working experience, I have been asked to describe situations where I have shown the skills indicated in the resume.

Interview Question – Could you describe one case in your working experience where you have demonstrated leadership experience?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is broken up into 4 components, 1) online test 2) written test 3) interview with the functional HR manager 4) an interview with 3 band III managers. The offer is then usually made by the Associate director. Just be yourself and don't lie and you should be fine. They are looking for people with certain types of behaviours and personalities, so if you pretend at the interview, you may suffer once hired.

Interview Question – The questions are not that tough, they are mostly situational questions as P&G strongly believes that they can train people, so specific technical knowledge is not required.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didnt get to negotiate

Supply Chain Manager

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview wasn't tough as I expected. Questions were about my life, opinion, and experience. It was more like a conversation, or a discussion, not an interview.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2012.

Interview Details – Online Test
Interview

Interview Question – Competency based Agility   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online after talking to P&G reps at my school. After applying online I took an assessment test. After that was a 1 on 1 interview. Standard behavioral questions. 1 hour long.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were a leader?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very informative, and very thorough, conduct a phone interview first, talking about background and what they are looking for, asking about what kind of salary I was looking for. After that it was a 1:1 interview with the VP of Operation. Take me to see some of their product lines. After one week then it came the job offer.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself as a communicator between line of conflict   Answer Question

Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2011.

Interview Details – I took the reasoning test. The questions weren't difficult. They were more or less like the examples on thier website. The only problem in the test is the time.. you have to be quick in answering and if you can't answer all the questions, don't leave it unanswered. You have a probability of 25% to get it right.

Interview Question – The exam was divided into verbal, math and some shapes.   View Answer

Supply Chain Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Interview Details – last month filled in application form on the P&G's site. They responded with a preposition to answer some behavourial questions on-line. 2 weeks later I visited their hedquaters in kiev for reasoning test. 45 questions in 65 minutes. Nort very difficult but the lack of time. Just few days earlier received invitation to a personal interview. Still waiting.

Wuhan, Hubei (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

Interview Details – there a first is the personality test by internet, second is the problem solve test, third is the TOEIC test, then there are two round interviews. Almost all the questions are came from the classical P&G 8 questions. So if you really have these experience, do a recollection and be relax and confident. And the most important is confident i think.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it though completion.   Answer Question
  • Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others on an important task or issue, and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, then did the online questionnaire and reasoning test, 3 weeks later i got a mail inviting me for another test at one of their locations. I got a mail the next day informing me that i pased the test and that i should watch out for an invitation for an interview.

Had the interview the exactly one week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you've overcome a problem in a professional environment to reach success?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspective s or approaches   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!